It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
My man.

Good to see you're sweet as mate.

Kane is a really good player, I’m definitely not doing the guy down. He would’ve been an asset to us who would’ve converted some of our silly dropped points into wins in the league. That said, he’s 28 and the perception is he has suspect ankles (I say perception as I don’t think he misses too many games as he gets rushed back into a team that relies too much on him). I also think he goes missing in big games. What the Spurs fans couldn’t understand was likening his valuation to Grealish, (if Grealish is worth £100m then Kane as England captain is worth £150m). I had it the other way around. Grealish is worth more. I had Kane at around £85 m. But I accept English player tax up to £110m tops.
Spurs and their fans want money for a Messi in his pomp with 3 x Balon d’Ors under his belt, or gambling on a Mbappe or Haaland reaching those heights. Glad we pulled out. I can’t believe the “it’s not our money, pay it” comments. Look where that got Barcelona eventually.
Indeed - and I think that most of the fanbase share these views

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

So glad you’re alright Tolmie!!

Onwards and upwards!

Good to hear. Are you on the low FODMAP diet now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.