It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope but expect 1 big big firework in January ! The deal is done for January the only reason we haven’t signed him this window is because we will get him a lot cheaper then !

City, tapping players up since 2021.

You know that the rags and the Rag media will slowly change the story over time so that he was snatched from under our noses, leaving us snubbed and distraught
They already did that for them first 24hrs of the wankathon, the narrative has changed the last 24hrs with certain parts of the media realising what a bizarre and desperate signing it really was.

Haaland's release clause kicks in this Jan, so 93:20blue is clearly inferring it's him.
Would be very surprised if we've secured a deal for him already, but would be bloody amazing news and would defo make up for the let down of the last 2 weeks...for us as well as Pep!!

Are there any big name LBs possible? If it's a striker I have a hunch who fits that description and I prefer really not to speak, If I speak I am in big trouble...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.