It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not win anything, but we’ll be there or thereabouts, which is all anyone can ever ask for
It is far more than the vast majority of supporters could dare to dream of in all fairness.
We are exceptionally fortunate to be breathing in such rareified air,

In my humble opinion, many would do well to understand that, appreciate it and drink it in, (stupendous).

What category do I fall under?

Randomly had my username changed by the admins from MarcMCFC1986 to Visitor1986, and now everything thinks I’m a Rag! I’ve been on this forum for about 15 years!
Ha! Please send photocopies of season ticket stubs for the last 15 years and I‘ll put it to the membership adjudication committee. Pending the outcome, consider yourself a rag.

Considering how we started last season, adding Grealish and our current performances show we have improved. The Leicester and Spurs performances were typically rusty off the back of no pre season...and with Ake and Mendy in the side.

Our passing and movement is brilliant and we have so many great options. To think the last win was with Mahrez, Sterling, De Bruyne and Foden either on the bench or injured is crazy when they were so critical to our success last season.

That's why Pep is the greatest and why we all need to calm down. Our last three games have all been 5-0 wins. Kane may have made us better, given us another threat but it barely matters. People care far too much about Chelsea. We might only play them twice this season and we don't need a striker just to beat them. We just need to play our best 11.

That meant that mendes came to us with a proposal.
We looked at the proposal and said get fucked, we have no interest and are backing off or pulling out or however else it was described.
Meanwhile ex utd players, utd fans and utd fans in the media was having a serious meltdown which resulted in this.

View attachment 25511

The rest is history as they say.
You know that the rags and the Rag media will slowly change the story over time so that he was snatched from under our noses, leaving us snubbed and distraught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.