It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, and good, to read that. I’ve always been unsure about him, as I think he gives the ball away too often with his last touch, be it a pass or a movement past a player, but is that not something you’ve really picked up on or noticed? It might just be an unfair perception on my part.
I'd agree he likes to play the risk part of risk and reward a bit more than i'd prefer when further up the field, but the passing lanes he cuts off, interceptions and the speed he see's things developing as been an eye opener for for me this season

Laporta has done an incredible job at Barcelona this window.

€170m in the door in sales and reduced the wage bill by €250m to get them in line.

With that, they'll probably be out of their crisis next summer.
They will be a selling club for at least the next 10 years. Not much left to sell and no Messi and not winning anything won’t make there situation any better… they will be playing Europa league soon enough

Chelsea agree loan move for neguez, are we pedalling backwards, tin hat on again,!!!!
Not necessarily backwards, but I don't believe we've gone forward. We lose Sergio, and the chairman says we will replace. So we sign Grealish.

While Grealish is decent, did we really need him? No midfielders/wide players have left, it's our strongest area.

A striker should have been the absolute priority. If Kane was the target we pissed about terribly, go in with the offer we think he's worth, or can afford. If it's turned down so be it, and move on. We should have had a plan B. Clearly we didn't.

I don't believe we were in for Ronaldo (his agent played a blinder, and as good as stitched Utd up getting them to take him)

Chelsea are stronger, Liverpool have there injured players back, not sure on Utd as all the 'billy big bollocks' players probably won't play together.

Going to be a tough season.

They will be a selling club for at least the next 10 years. Not much left to sell and no Messi and not winning anything won’t make there situation any better… they will be playing Europa league soon enough
Their revenue is still extremely high (considering covid effects are gone)...I think next season is a write-off for them. They will just focus on getting CL, but the next one they will recover for sure.

Hahahah no.

Barcelona will be fine, as soon as the fans and tourists return (they already have) their financials will rebound and so will their allowed wage bill.

Their team is wank though.
Who cares look at the league. They will still finish top 4 and get in the cl. Few seasons of that and they are back. Might even benefit them with no Messi. Makes it more of a team then give messi the ball and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.