It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

just putting it out there but i reckon we're not going for luiz and plumping for Kolarov's mate who plays center and at a push left back........Nevan Subotic

You can thank me later if im right,

Also i reckon Dzeko will be ours....Our team is going to be popular in the eastern block!

I am almost breathless with excitement with this news

Samaras expected to leave Celtic
Greek international Georgios Samaras won't be signing a new deal at Celtic according to latest reports.

The former Manchester City striker is out of contract at the end of the current season and would be available to leave on a free transfer.

Celtic have attempted to get the 25-year-old to agree to an extension but it is understood that he isn't happy with the terms offered.

Meanwhile, a couple of Spanish clubs are believed to have already submitted offers, although there may be options for him to remain in Britain as Liverpool have also previously been linked

C'mon City get in there - he's likely to be on a free as well!!!

fbloke said:

Greek international Georgios Samaras won't be signing a new deal at Celtic according to latest reports.

The former Manchester City striker is out of contract at the end of the current season and would be available to leave on a free transfer.

Celtic have attempted to get the 25-year-old to agree to an extension but it is understood that he isn't happy with the terms offered.

Meanwhile, a couple of Spanish clubs are believed to have already submitted offers, although there may be options for him to remain in Britain as Liverpool have also previously been linked

Had a look at him on youtube before, looks quality!

fbloke said:

an uncut diamond, so i've heard

clubfoot said:
From @JamesHorncastle on twitter:

Gazzetta has the feeling Juve have abandoned hope of signing Dzeko. City apparently had €59m bid rejected. Dzeko 'promised' to Bayern

Tolmie, say it isnt so?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.