It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

From what i've got it looks like its going to be Dzeko, Luiz and a goalkeeper. That means we'd be buying Luiz to either sit on the bench or to replace Toure (sure as hell cant be kompany). This would be a mistake as he's playing his best football for a long while at the minute and has formed a solid three with him kompany and hart.

P.S Tolmie we need something more to go on.

fbloke said:
Or the bloke on Twitter knows fuck all and is guessing?

which is exactly right, and what everyone is doing, INCUDING TOLMIE, who to my knowledge has never got anything right (or has he?)

BringBackSwales said:
fbloke said:
Or the bloke on Twitter knows fuck all and is guessing?

which is exactly right, and what everyone is doing, INCUDING TOLMIE, who to my knowledge has never got anything right (or has he?)

You're obviously not looking closely enough into the clues... 'cos TH always gets it right!

Soulboy said:
BringBackSwales said:

You're obviously not looking closely enough into the clues... 'cos TH always gets it right!

based on the fact that if you have enough clues and stretch them as far as possibpe they could vaguely relate to any transfer possible? Right, got it now

BringBackSwales said:
Soulboy said:

based on the fact that if you have enough clues and stretch them as far as possibpe they could vaguely relate to any transfer possible? Right, got it now

to be fair, as confusing as the clues are, TH sent me a msg during the balo saga, and was 100% spot on down to a tee about balo and milner. and his news went against everything the papers and pundits were saying at the time.
so im a believer.

BringBackSwales said:
Soulboy said:

Instead of taking digs at him why not actually pm him and have a chat? he's a good chap and certain people on here know how he gets his info. He gets the odd thing wrong like anything, things change quickly on transfers.

The Fixer said:
BringBackSwales said:

Instead of taking digs at him why not actually pm him and have a chat? he's a good chap and certain people on here know how he gets his info. He gets the odd thing wrong like anything, things change quickly on transfers.

point taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.