It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

fbloke said:
The best bit about this january for me is that it is unexpected.

I was told quite categorically that Jan' was going to be quiet, all the business City could have done for this season was done in summer.

But something changed about a month ago, something pretty big IMO.

Thats why I have been telling the world that Mancini is as safe as could be for 2 seasons (barring a massive tumble down the league etc).

The club also seem to have changed their stance towards a number of things, not least incoming transfers, since the meeting VK had with UEFA (and a conversation between senior FFPR people and the City board if rumours are true).

The cheque book has now been dusted off and might be used to conclude the business from summer and for the coming summer?

If what TH says about a splurge is right I can only assume that the signing we make before summer 2011 is being disregarded for FFPR?

Or perhaps the plans that City laid down for income/expenditure/investment have been rubber stamped by UEFA FFPR peeps and so the money can be spent with no downside?

In any case it looks like caution may be about to be thrown to the wind.

IMO of course.

You should seriously listen to the pie maker ;)

I'll have a turkey and cranberry slice, hell, it's Christmas!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
The best bit about this january for me is that it is unexpected.

I was told quite categorically that Jan' was going to be quiet, all the business City could have done for this season was done in summer.

But something changed about a month ago, something pretty big IMO.

Thats why I have been telling the world that Mancini is as safe as could be for 2 seasons (barring a massive tumble down the league etc).

The club also seem to have changed their stance towards a number of things, not least incoming transfers, since the meeting VK had with UEFA (and a conversation between senior FFPR people and the City board if rumours are true).

The cheque book has now been dusted off and might be used to conclude the business from summer and for the coming summer?

If what TH says about a splurge is right I can only assume that the signing we make before summer 2011 is being disregarded for FFPR?

Or perhaps the plans that City laid down for income/expenditure/investment have been rubber stamped by UEFA FFPR peeps and so the money can be spent with no downside?

In any case it looks like caution may be about to be thrown to the wind.

IMO of course.

I will pop one in for one.

Anyone for a steak pudding?

why have i yet to receive a pm re players names, someone send me one please just make it up i can pretend to believe

Just answer me this Tolm.... Are we signing Alan?<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I will pop one in for one.

Anyone for a steak pudding?

2 please.

asmodeus said:
why have i yet to receive a pm re players names, someone send me one please just make it up i can pretend to believe

I would not normally post a private message on here but for those who are PMing me and those who are wondering about any possible January transfers I thought this might help.

Just dont shoot the messenger OK?

Message sent Friday 3rd December 2010

The contents of this message are sent under the press embargo agreed on 20/10/2010

Dear Andy,

Please find below the information you requested concerning the transfer targets for the Jan' transfer window.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you for the sterling work you have done on Bluemoon with your Tipping Point threads and the Las Vegas thread.

Torres
Messi
Maicon
David Luiz
Ronaldo
Xavi
Alves
Dzeco
Alan

As we both know Sheikh Mansour is keen for fans to know as much as possible about the clubs development and investments, but he is tied into a number of NDA's which preclude the club and any of its officials from directly talking to the press and broadcast media so your help is critical.

I hope the list is distributed in a manner that you consider fitting,

Thanks again

Khaldoon XXX

fbloke said:
asmodeus said:

I would not normally post a private message on here but for those who are PMing me and those who are wondering about any possible January transfers I thought this might help.

The contents of this message are sent under the press embargo agreed on 20/10/2010

Dear Andy,

Please find below the information you requested concerning the transfer targets for the Jan' transfer window.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you for the sterling work you have done on Bluemoon with your Tipping Point threads and the Las Vegas thread.

Torres
Messi
Maicon
David Luiz
Ronaldo
Xavi
Alves
Dzeco
Alan

As we both know Sheikh Mansour is keen for fans to know as much as possible about the clubs development and investments, but he is tied into a number of NDA's which preclude the club and any of its officials from directly talking to the press and broadcast media so your help is critical.

Thanks again

Khaldoon XXX

its Dzeko! no Dzeco! ;)

YOU A BIG FAT PHONY SIR

fbloke said:
asmodeus said:

Dear Andy,

Torres
Messi
Maicon
David Luiz
Ronaldo
Xavi
Alves
Dzeco
Alan

Thanks again

Khaldoon XXX

Quality.

fbloke said:
asmodeus said:

Dear Andy,

Torres
Messi
Maicon
David Luiz
Ronaldo
Xavi
Alves
Dzeco
Alan

Thanks again

Khaldoon XXX

Hahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.