It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

And David Luiz speaks -

"My future only God knows. Now I do not know where I will be in January, in the summer or 2015. The rumours from England? I know that and I follow them, but this does not depend on me."

"I refused another renewal because I have a contract until June 2015 and I am happy here. I have a clear conscience."

"If it were only a matter of money I would not be at Benfica. Criticism hurts me but my mission is to work every day."

All the clues are leading towards this man.....................

0,,10303~9136799,00.jpg

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
fbloke said:
Just like this thread?

fbloke, I don't suppose you've got any sausage, egg and beans parties have you? I've suddenly got a craving!

Ive just had chipes and fried eggs with 2 buttered barms.

Perfect!

fbloke said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
fbloke, I don't suppose you've got any sausage, egg and beans parties have you? I've suddenly got a craving!

Ive just had chipes and fried eggs with 2 buttered barms.

Perfect!

That's great, but what about the pasty?

As its the Sun no URL provided ;-)

MANCHESTER CITY have taken a giant step towards the sensational £50million capture of Barcelona's Dani Alves - by telling him he will earn £220,000 a week.
City's director of football Mike Briggs flew to Barcelona earlier this week to meet the right-back's representatives and slapped their £11.44m-a-year pay offer on the table.

Briggs also made it clear that City want the Brazilian either next month or next summer.

The Blues need to steal a march on Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal, all of whom have courted Alves, 27.

And although he has won eight trophies since moving to the Nou Camp in the summer of 2008, he has failed to agree terms on a new contract.

Alves' deal ends in 18 months and while City are happy to pay £50m now, they are also prepared to wait and strip Barca of their asset for nothing in June 2011 if they refuse to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.