It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

I think its we pulled out for dani alves as the wages he wants just arn't worth it

The second one refers to a player were chasing also targeted by a london club - the two i gather from that are luiz and torres.

Am i close tolmie???

Well I think the first one must be Alves and the contract he wants we have said no, dont think it refers to Dzeko as the song refers to a person not a club and its wolfsburg not Dzeko who were wanting the big money last summer.
As for the 2nd its a video that was used in the summer that Tolmie has brought back due to the deal being ON, so its got to be torres or Luiz.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm --<br /><br />The more i think about the 2nd vid im leaning towards Torres, as im not that sure we or chelsea made a push for Luiz las summer, or am I wrong?

Matt Diablo said:
I really believe Fernando is coming...have done for a while and it adds up in many ways

Who's place in the starting line up is he taking? Tevez? Balotelli? Silva?

twinkletoes said:
Matt Diablo said:
I really believe Fernando is coming...have done for a while and it adds up in many ways

- - - - - - Hart -- - - -

--Jerome - Kolo - Vinny - Kola

- - Nige - - - Yaya - -

- - - - David - - - -

- - Carlos - - Mario - --

- - - - Torres - - - -

for those time when you want to absolutely annihalate someone - fully rotational of course with AJ, Milner and Barry and easily converted to 442

Matt Diablo said:
twinkletoes said:

- - Nige - - - Yaya - -

- - - - David - - - -

- - - - Torres - - - -

for those time when you want to absolutely annihalate someone - fully rotational of course with AJ, Milner and Barry and easily converted to 442

cityo.jpg

T/D = Torres/Dzeko

Simples ;)

Matt Diablo said:
twinkletoes said:

- - Nige - - - Yaya - -

- - - - David - - - -

- - - - Torres - - - -

So Mancini will change his midfield three, I dont think so.

twinkletoes said:
Matt Diablo said:

- - Nige - - - Yaya - -

- - - - David - - - -

- - - - Torres - - - -

So Mancini will change his midfield three, I dont think so.

There are that many games that rotation and injuries will ensure all get plenty of game time.

Considering that Bob favours the 4-2-3-1 then the addition of Torres would be the icing on the cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.