It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

gazbaz said:
Ok heres a guess at the latest clues.

Saviours Day = Christmas No1 =goalkeeper = Shay Given gone

Elvis = The King which I hope means the top player for some other team rather than Tevez

Apocalypse Now - the end of the world for somebody. Tolmie says 'better than a red Christmas' in reference to the Elvis clue, hopefully end of the world for a team that plays in red then.

Seems to point to either Rooney or Torres then.

My take on it is that tolmie's giving nothing away about any individual players and the only thing he's trying to imply is that big things are gonna happen and it's gonna be good for us. I don't think he's alluding to apocalypse now the film, more about the scene in which they just blow the shit out of everything, which is what he's implying we're gonna do.

Who knows, only a few weeks away anyway and I'll be pissed for most of them

The Fat el Hombre said:
My take on it is that tolmie's giving nothing away about any individual players and the only thing he's trying to imply is that big things are gonna happen and it's gonna be good for us. I don't think he's alluding to apocalypse now the film, more about the scene in which they just blow the shit out of everything, which is what he's implying we're gonna do.

I agree, all clues point to a good xmas for us City fans

The Fat el Hombre said:

Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothing but you're telling me everything.

Vincenzo Coccotti

Apocalypse Now theme, Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner (The composer)

Vagner Love maybe?

That would kind of... disappoint me...

Matt the Giant said:
Apocalypse Now theme, Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner (The composer)

Vagner Love maybe?

That would kind of... disappoint me...

Or Mancini's replacement.

wagner-280_1119073a.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that's :
Sergio Pizzorno + Georgi Kinkladze

Hrm... Seorgi Pizzadze? Nah, never heard of him.. does he track back? Never mind... SIGN HIM!

Matt the Giant said:
If I'm not mistaken, that's :
Sergio Pizzorno + Georgi Kinkladze

Hrm... Seorgi Pizzadze? Nah, never heard of him.. does he track back? Never mind... SIGN HIM!

Close.....

Sergio Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.