It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

I can only think (based on the clues provided) that it must be Kaka - it really hasn't worked out for him at Real, and they have a settled line-up which doesn't appear to include him (I know he's been injured, but Ozil plays in what would likely be Kaka's position in the team, and is doing an excellent job there). He's coming back from injury, and they no doubt need to get him off the wage bill if he's not going to be a starter for them.

If we can get him back to his Milan form, we'll be laughing. As good as Yaya has been as our central attacking midfielder, he's not really a patch on Kaka when he's on song.

Am I warm Tomlie?

bigquinn772 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You're a dime, plus ninety-nine, you don't know what you're worth.

a dime is 10 cents plus 99 is 109...I'm lost

Eh... 1 dime plus 99 = 100 dimes

10 dimes in a dollar

100 dimes = 10 dollars.

ie number 10

KAKA

my job is done....again PMSL!

i dont really follow Real that much so i just want to ask,how has he played for them,how long has he been injured for and was he playing well for them before he got injured?

thanks

tolmie's hairdoo said:
They say you can't always have your cake and eat it...we'll soon see...'now close your eyes'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YI8QeKGWo[/youtube]

Kaka = cake in Swedish!

bluemonkey71 said:
bigquinn772 said:
a dime is 10 cents plus 99 is 109...I'm lost

Eh... 1 dime plus 99 = 100 dimes

10 dimes in a dollar

100 dimes = 10 dollars.

ie number 10

KAKA

my job is done....again PMSL!

I sincerely hope this isn't the case (Kaka) Tolmie! He's been out injured and one would have to question if he'd ever get back to his halcyon days now. I know City have money to burn but you still have to be sensible and to me this move would not be sensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.