It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

I hate to piss on anyone's chip... but I certainly wouldn't be creaming my kecks at the signing of Kaka.

Ronaldo? Most certainly.

chase of spades said:
i dont really follow Real that much so i just want to ask,how has he played for them,how long has he been injured for and was he playing well for them before he got injured?

thanks

Shite, too long and too frequent (lost his pace that made him special), and no.

He's nothing more than a playmaker now, and an expensive and ageing one at that. I could name half a dozen players I'd rather have in the same position that we could get for a similar or smaller price who are younger.

Celebritykiller said:
chase of spades said:
i dont really follow Real that much so i just want to ask,how has he played for them,how long has he been injured for and was he playing well for them before he got injured?

thanks

Shite, too long and too frequent (lost his pace that made him special), and no.

He's nothing more than a playmaker now, and an expensive and ageing one at that. I could name half a dozen players I'd rather have in the same position that we could get for a similar or smaller price who are younger.

in 33 apearances he scored 9 goals and 8 assists thats miles better than any of are midfield so far

cemosabie said:
please not ronnie, more clues please tolmie..........?

why not Ronnie mate imo 2nd best player in the world. What do we really need now erm I know someone other than Carlos who scores goals Ronaldo scores loads. Someone who can take a corner. Oh and someone who can score freekicks :)

Ronaldo would be perfect and I don't give a flying fook if he played for the RAGS. We took schmeichael Andy Cole Kanchelskis Tevez and more so we can easily put up with Ronaldo or I know I can BUT..........I CAN'T SEE THIS HAPPENING :)

dime plus 99

Sneijder Inter number 10

Adebayor City number 9

Ade plus cash for Sneijder

citytill1die84 said:
flash2101 said:
dime plus 99

Sneijder Inter number 10

Adebayor City number 9

Ade plus cash for Sneijder

Why not Dime+99= 109m thats what we are gunna pay for someone?

Only Messi or Ronaldo could command such a figure

citytill1die84 said:
cemosabie said:
please not ronnie, more clues please tolmie..........?

why not Ronnie mate imo 2nd best player in the world. What do we really need now erm I know someone other than Carlos who scores goals Ronaldo scores loads. Someone who can take a corner. Oh and someone who can score freekicks :)

Ronaldo would be perfect and I don't give a flying fook if he played for the RAGS. We took schmeichael Andy Cole Kanchelskis Tevez and more so we can easily put up with Ronaldo or I know I can BUT..........I CAN'T SEE THIS HAPPENING :)
i taught tolmie was leading us to belive it was ronaldiho we were in for. im with you pal id take tranny in a heartbeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.