it's quiet - wild speculation

york away to this!

car outside the door of the Lowry hotel just now is the one that is shown pulling up at carrington on the OS "car park cam" - big silver merc that that chap called Faz drives.

I've also seen this at away matches with some of the owners entourage getting out.

is this a city only car, or is it a general celeb taxi type thing?

if it is city only, who is at the lowry right now?!

....replies on a post card please.....

york away to this! said:
car outside the door of the Lowry hotel just now is the one that is shown pulling up at carrington on the OS "car park cam" - big silver merc that that chap called Faz drives.

I've also seen this at away matches with some of the owners entourage getting out.

Faz.

york away to this! said:

Nasri and Aguero........................

york away to this! said:

Ade, he's also instructed all the staff talk to him with an american accent

oh no!!!! its gonna be a long afternoon!!!! lol
well its not nasri or aguero is it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.