It's really back on! [Merged]

Re: It's really back on!

Rammy Blue said:
black mamba said:
Great comeback from Everton , even despite the usual five minutes of Fergie-time !

At 4-2 down you wouldn't have given a rats arse for their chances , but you have to hand it to them , they poured forward and it paid off ....

the look on Rooneys and Fergies faces at full time was an absolute picture !

The 5 mins of Fergietime was an absolute disgrace, it'd have been 2 mins if they were winning.

6 goals and 4 substitutions = 5 minutes.

To say the 5 minutes was a disgrace is just wrong, however, you are correct that it wouldn't have been 5 had it still been 4-2.

An hour of hope.

It's really back on, if we beat Wolves. Not before

Re: the fat ladys up

Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade here, but shouldn't there be an apostrophe somewhere in the thread title..................I'll get my coat!

I'm out of my fucking head with nerves right now.

Wolves first. Beat them RELEGATE them. One game at a time, Blues. This one is now the biggest game of the season. If we look at it any other way, a banana skin awaits. Also, give them a HIDING. Pile up the goals and put the GD number in a place where the Rags know it is mathematically in our advantage in a big way. Roberto said early in the season when we were on form that we had to be more RUTHLESS. Today, we must be.

Thees. Only thees.

If and When Wolves are put to bed, then we can really get motivated to take this title from their grasp and hold it aloft for them and the world to see. THINK OF THE PAIN INFLICTED ON THEM AND THEIR PRAWN MUNCHING, SHITE TALKING, ARROGANT FANS.

It is there, City. IT IS ATTAINABLE. Now go get it.

CTID

Re: the fat ladys up

malg said:
Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade here, but shouldn't there be an apostrophe somewhere in the thread title..................I'll get my coat!
And an upper case 'T'! The standard of grammar/punctuiation, indeed the general use of the English language is appalling.

Thick fuckers!

''TAXI!!!''

Keep a level head

Today's result was great, and it does put us in a position where we could very well go on and win the title.

I hope that City fans don't start getting overconfident like some had before we slumped, and in the same manner that rag fans had before the game had finished against Everton earlier.

We have won nothing yet, and we still have much to do. Currently 1-0 up Vs Wolves, we need to secure the win today.

If we are able to do that then comes the derby, which by no means is a foregone conclusion. I do believe we are stronger than the rags but we need a win to get on level points. It's a derby and anything can happen. Look at Barcelona, I'm sure that their fans had the game Vs Madrid marked as a win, we cannot be complacent like that or start become arrogant or overconfident.

All that does in the end is make the person feel stupid should the result not happen. Even then we still have two tough games in Newcastle away who are chasing champions league football, and QPR who are fighting to stay in the league.

So please don't get excited yet, keep a level head on, and hopefully if we do end up winning the league this season, then we can let rip on all the rag fans and the media who thought it was over.

COME ON CITY!!

Re: Keep a level head

Aguero said:
Today's result was great, and it does put us in a position where we could very well go on and win the title.

I hope that City fans don't start getting overconfident like some had before we slumped, and in the same manner that rag fans had before the game had finished against Everton earlier.

We have won nothing yet, and we still have much to do. Currently 1-0 up Vs Wolves, we need to secure the win today.

If we are able to do that then comes the derby, which by no means is a foregone conclusion. I do believe we are stronger than the rags but we need a win to get on level points. It's a derby and anything can happen. Look at Barcelona, I'm sure that their fans had the game Vs Madrid marked as a win, we cannot be complacent like that or start become arrogant or overconfident.

All that does in the end is make the person feel stupid should the result not happen. Even then we still have two tough games in Newcastle away who are chasing champions league football, and QPR who are fighting to stay in the league.

So please don't get excited yet, keep a level head on, and hopefully if we do end up winning the league this season, then we can let rip on all the rag fans and the media who thought it was over.

COME ON CITY!!
does your bird ever complain about P.E mate?...theres help out there if you need it

Re: Keep a level head

Fuck that i'm taking the piss all week if we go 3 points behind tonight ;-)

Gonna ram it down they're bastard throats all week and if we don't happen to win it i'm big enough to take it back. Love it that's what its all about passion and banter and we're gonna have years of it and some we'll win and some we'll lose. Get used to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.