It's really back on! [Merged]

Still rather be in their position but they're cracking.

They'll destroy the Derby, but you never know. The game can change in a moment

yatesy94 said:
Is Balotelli allowed to come back yet? Was it a 3 or 4 match suspension? Could really do with his help for the latter games of the season.

Please no! If there's anybody we don't need in the run in, it's mario. Nows the last time we need to be goin down to 10 men!

Its fucking great watching the Rags v Everton highlights and the commentator screaming 'Nani its three one and the tiltle draws ever closer'....and for their fourth 'Wayne Roooooooneeeeeeee and United back on the edge of glory'

Blue2112 said:
Its fucking great watching the Rags v Everton highlights and the commentator screaming 'Nani its three one and the tiltle draws ever closer'....and for their fourth 'Wayne Roooooooneeeeeeee and United back on the edge of glory'

Fucking sickening isn't it. I've never heard someone so elated that a team is scoring goals.

Blue2112 said:

Great watching it relaxed!....The commentator Rob Hawthorn spunked too soon, the dickhead.....Just watched Camel's chance for the first time as I was out of the room hiding!

yatesy94 said:
Is Balotelli allowed to come back yet? Was it a 3 or 4 match suspension? Could really do with his help for the latter games of the season.

That made me chuckle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.