It's really back on! [Merged]

maybe curb the optimism a little, even if we beat the rags we still have a tough test at Newcastle to follow.

A draw at Newcastle would normally be satisfactory, but anything other than a win hands it to the rags

Chaps, you're very welcome (from this Evertonian). I hope it's some consolation for our win over you earlier in the season.... AND... best wishes for the run-in. Not going to be easy but you have to believe and none of this over-respecting them carry on, you know, the way we do every time we play Liverpool. So, come on City, make the tabloid writers sick.

ell63 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
yatesy94 said:
Is Balotelli allowed to come back yet? Was it a 3 or 4 match suspension? Could really do with his help for the latter games of the season.

You have to be joking surely?
Ditto have tou seen our last 3 games ??????????

Why would I be joking. Admittedly we've been great these past 3 games, but the next three coming up especially Newcastle who are challenging for a CL spot away won't be one we should be taking lightly. Need all the help we can get to finish this season as champions and there's no denying Mario's quality in front of goal having him available to come off the bench.

couldnt bring myself to watch, listen, or keep upto date with that shower, told myself i'd switch sky sports on at 2.30 exactly and find out

as i switch it on the banner is rolling and man utd 4 starts to scroll across the screen, the remote nearly went down the dogs throat - what followed though, i thought it was a misprint, a deliberate mistake of huge piss taking proportions by sky - who were obviously aware of my plan to switch it on at exactly that time!

i still can't believe it, if we're good enough, we'll win it now

Even if we do win the derby, I will still not get complacent and believe that we have won the title, because we still have Newcastle away. Just like I never gave up hope even when a lot on here claimed that we have lost the title..
I am assuming that QPR at the Etihad will not be too difficult to win..but you never know..
Newcastle were on an unbeaten run when we beat them earlier on. We will need to raise our game and stop them once more at SJP.
I would love it if the rags stuttered against Swansea and/or Sunderland rather the title decider coming down to goal difference..

And breathe..one game at a time..

Royal Blue Moon said:
Chaps, you're very welcome (from this Evertonian). I hope it's some consolation for our win over you earlier in the season.... AND... best wishes for the run-in. Not going to be easy but you have to believe and none of this over-respecting them carry on, you know, the way we do every time we play Liverpool. So, come on City, make the tabloid writers sick.
Well done to your mob. I certainly didn't expect you to get anything, once you went 2 behind (the first time, let alone again later on). Afroman seemed to be a real handful for them today.

Pity you lost the s/f, but you seemed to freeze on the day.

The fat lady

A week a so ago I thought she was warming up, she has now taken her teeth out and put them in a glass!!!!

come on City.............

Much like Uniteds last minute winner at Norwich was a dagger to our hearts losing a two goal lead ( twice ) against Everton will hurt them a hell of a lot more than say United had come back from two goals down and equalised. The momentum is with us.

It's in our hands again lads. Keep the faith! All I know is that I won't be able to breathe very well for the next 3 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.