It's really back on! [Merged]

The derby will be a lot easier than Newcastle away. That's why they are still big favourites

mcfc1996 said:
The derby will be a lot easier than Newcastle away. That's why they are still big favourites

They have lost to Wigan and conceded four at home to Everton, throwing away a 4-2 lead in the last eight minutes.

That's why they're not.

Crumble.

It's 50/50 at worst.

The title is in our own destiny now. 3 wins and we're Champions. We must go all out against the Rags. Blitz the bastards.

Can i buy one of these yet? Could be priceless in a few weeks. I just dont want to tempt fate!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedtees.net/champions.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedtees.net/champions.php</a>

City Raider said:
couldnt bring myself to watch, listen, or keep upto date with that shower, told myself i'd switch sky sports on at 2.30 exactly and find out

as i switch it on the banner is rolling and man utd 4 starts to scroll across the screen, the remote nearly went down the dogs throat - what followed though, i thought it was a misprint, a deliberate mistake of huge piss taking proportions by sky - who were obviously aware of my plan to switch it on at exactly that time!

i still can't believe it, if we're good enough, we'll win it now

Absolutely love this

It must have been a brilliant way to find out the score

if we beat utd still a hard game at newcastle,but funny as it sounds would rather play them when they have something to go for instead of nothing as they will be just as nervous trying to clinch a champions league spot...

deano ou812 said:
if we beat utd still a hard game at newcastle,but funny as it sounds would rather play them when they have something to go for instead of nothing as they will be just as nervous trying to clinch a champions league spot...

My thoughts exactly.

coming soon to a theatre near you:
The hunt for the red cheatbastards.

starring:
roberto mancini as admiral bobby
vincent kompany as capt no nonsense
david silva as tactical officer merlin
sergio aguero as the assassin
alex ferguson as red admiral whiskeynose
wayne rooney as red capt fat grannyshagger
ashley young as red diving officer
rio ferdinand as the camelfaced seamonster

also starring:
howard webb as assistant to alex ferguwon
chris foy as assistant to alex ferguson
mark clattenburg as assistant to alex ferguson.

premiere 30 april.

will good triumph or is the forces of corruption too strong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.