It's started already.......

purdymcr said:
Can't argue with the red card today awful challenge, just no consistency as luiz should have gone yesterday

Probably not but from what I saw both of Evans studs were showing - so they both should have gone - and you're not telling me the way Evans went in was any different from Kompany ? Oh, wait a minute, that was against the rags....

purdymcr said:
Can't argue with the red card today awful challenge

By who?

8015368309_37ab580c42_o.gif

Feed-The-Goat said:
LoveCity said:
purdymcr said:
Can't argue with the red card today awful challenge

By who?

8015368309_37ab580c42_o.gif

Evans had both feet off the ground, he was the one who should have seen red.

Having seen that again, Shelvey goes in with one foot in order to block the ball Evans goes in with two feet studs showing. Can't you people see that clearly means a straight red for Shelvey !!

Blue Mooner said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
LoveCity said:

Evans had both feet off the ground, he was the one who should have seen red.

Having seen that again, Shelvey goes in with one foot in order to block the ball Evans goes in with two feet studs showing. Can't you people see that clearly means a straight red for Shelvey !!

Doesn't look a sending off to me ..... and if it was BOTH of them should have gone

both players were as bad as each other there , as far as 'intent' goes , although it does like it's Evans who goes in two footed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.