It's started already

mcmanus said:
Blue2112 said:
Ive just been telling them now taht you've won it nobody is gonna be talking about your 20th title win from now on because its old news and there will be more interest in the relegation battles, promotion to the premier, the fa cup final (we must be involved) and even the Champions league at Wembley.

Todays title headlines tomorrows chip paper where as with our title last season its never been forgotten and still being dragged up.

This all over. The best thing is it's so fucking true.

The circumstances of dicking them in such a cruel way still haunts them.

It wasn't cruel. It was deserving, and the 6.7 billion anti-Rag fans in the world had a day to remember for the rest of their lives.

No doubt the Rag meedya will play this seasons title for the full Olivier award but they will not snatch it off us in the last seconds. There will not be faces at the Norwich match where the smile (smurk in Rag cases) is wiped off in the dying nano-second!

Put it this way...

They want the title to prove a point to us, laugh at us and taunt us. We want the title to see our team be successfull and witness history.

Thats the difference between the mentality of City and United fans.

The beauty of it is, there can be no gobsmacked faces, no tantrums and no heartache on the last game of the season. The league has been won in a boring manner so we still have that sense of 'ha, have that you cunts' flowing through our veins as opposed to them having won it already. You see, losing it in the manner they did last season will never be done again, but winning it in the manner they've done this season is almost like a damp squib with hardly any face rubbing to do. When people say to me now that 'the league is ours again', I just say 'I know, it has been for a good month or so - and?'. There's nothing they can say.

Should they get to the semi of the FA Cup, the league will already be mathematically sewn up I would imagine, so beating them with a 90th minute winner to put us in the final will hurt them more than them winning the league has hurt us, because it will be that punch to the stomach no-one likes, and of course deny them a double.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Put it this way...

They want the title to prove a point to us, laugh at us and taunt us. We want the title to see our team be successfull and witness history.

Thats the difference between the mentality of City and United fans.
4 out of 5 Utd songs are either about City, or Scousers.

What Pigeonho said and more.

With one sweet as 'Kelly Brooks tits' strike from Sergio the shit I had the bollocks to stand up to at school, the never mind lad we do the fuckers next year from me dad, the arrogant tawtty red fuck teachers smile, to being the laughing stock in the whole of English football, getting beat of random shite third teams teams at home nonsense.......was all blown away in less than a heartbeat.

Before you ask. I went through the turnstiles 14-21 in the Grovesenor Road End with my older sister.

To rip it away from the fuckers who couldn't look me in the eye for weeks.....

I lived for that second.

Oh have manyoo won the league this year. Ah well there's always next year.

Its all water off a very oily well greased ducks back to me, couldnt give a flying fuck what they say to me, i was brought up with the arrogant fookers in Salford, i laughed at them then and i laugh at them now

jimharri said:
Get used to it; it's going to be a long summer. I've been getting it for the last few weeks over here in vermin central.

it won't be if we win the FA cup.

The difference is , in the summer we will still be loud and proud. Last summer all the rags i knew disappeared for a bloody long time

ban-mcfc said:
jimharri said:
Get used to it; it's going to be a long summer. I've been getting it for the last few weeks over here in vermin central.

it won't be if we win the FA cup.
Too right. The only way it will be a long summer is if they pip us to the final and go on and win it. If they get knocked out of the semi and we go on and win it, it will be a summer like last year, where we get the last laugh. The league is long gone and other than the pathetic way we've handed it to them, i'm not arsed about the league anymore. Infact, even if we get knocked out by Chelsea, (should they beat United), and come away empty handed from this season I won't be having anything like a long summer, as things will be exactly as they are now - United champions and us no longer. No last day dramatic, no heartache, no having to hide away behind the curtains - nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.