Its Started

Ricster said:
My effort for the Manchester Derby has started as this morning i have recieved the first of the inflatables that i have ordered. I have decided to try and get hold of 250 inflatables for this day and get them into the ground for a bit of fun.

The first 3 i have recieved this morning are 3 x 6ft Penis'

Yep, thats right, Fergiecock will make a return for the derby, but he'll have two sidekicks.

Step Forward NevilleNob and WillieWayne

All 3 will be the same as i did at Hamburg last season and have the faces of each of the above on the bellend.

Hope people approve.

No fookin beach balls though!!!!!!!

Funny as fook

buzzin... so is it officially going to be an inflatables/ scarves/ flags night?

oops, probably didnt read that. sorry. even so. should be a good day then. keep up the good work mate.

shadygiz said:
lol, no worries mate....you had plenty of help blowing the things up from the lads around you....i just wanted the giant crocodile ;p

i was one of them lads! the one fergicock was good enough, but three should be great, if ou nead any help i sit around there

ads said:
shadygiz said:
lol, no worries mate....you had plenty of help blowing the things up from the lads around you....i just wanted the giant crocodile ;p

i was one of them lads! the one fergicock was good enough, but three should be great, if ou nead any help i sit around there

I'll be needing plenty of help kiddo. Give us a shout in April. I'll be the guy with the inflatables and the burst blood vesseled face ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.