Its Started

Hope someone can get the `Welcome to Manchester ` banner that would be quality

MCFC OK

Ricster mate, we had a long chat about this via PM and I know that you told me this, but I have forgotten. Sorry about that, but erm, were you planning on bringing any for the semi final gome tie?

I realise you wouldnt have many, but if we all chipped in with bannana's and flags, it would be immense.

Sorry again because I know you have told me this. :( ;)

SWP's back said:
I'm a 110 season card holder mate so pm me if you need a hand blowing stuff up.

I'll probably need a hand getting them to the ground aswell so i'll pm you in April if thats ok? After a few inflatables you might want to sack the idea. I mind Hamburg and nearly passed out. Was in the little medical room at half time, lol.

LCBblue said:
Ricster mate, we had a long chat about this via PM and I know that you told me this, but I have forgotten. Sorry about that, but erm, were you planning on bringing any for the semi final gome tie?

I realise you wouldnt have many, but if we all chipped in with bannana's and flags, it would be immense.

Sorry again because I know you have told me this. :( ;)

I was going to leave it for the derby in April, so i have more time to get a load of them together. As i said originally, im aiming for around 250 inflatables.

But i suppose i could bring one Fergiecock for the semi just to wind the rags up :)

If there was more notice for the semi, it would have been the ideal time to do it, but i dont think the impact will be as big if i just turned up with what i have just now. I've spent my quota on inflatables this month, and i dont get paid til the 10th Jan for my next batch, leaving me Feb, March and Apr to get the number up. Its quite an expense the buying, which doesn't bother me, i just cant afford the outlay before the 6th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.