It's Sunday 11th May.....

Ian said:
Re: Manchester City v West Ham United: Match Thread.
by frankiemac on Sun May 11, 2014 12:40 am
On my stroll through Manchester earlier saw plenty selling and wearing "Manchester city champions of England" scarves...

frankiemac

Hope this is not true. Taken from a West Ham Forum!

There will be, there was last time. I remember walking out of spoons in the morning and shouting at a scarf seller telling them to fuck off until 5 o clock

117 M34 said:
Ian said:
Re: Manchester City v West Ham United: Match Thread.
by frankiemac on Sun May 11, 2014 12:40 am
On my stroll through Manchester earlier saw plenty selling and wearing "Manchester city champions of England" scarves...

frankiemac

Hope this is not true. Taken from a West Ham Forum!

There will be, there was last time. I remember walking out of spoons in the morning and shouting at a scarf seller telling them to fuck off until 5 o clock

There were absolutely loads of the buggers outside the stadium last time.

M147WN said:
...You've just woken up!
....probably without the aid of an alarm!
....how do you feel? ..and what do you do now??

Been up since 6 this morning - dog shit on the landing!!!!

Purposely stayed off the booze last night and had a good solid 8 hours. Having my morning shit now, then shower and shave and off for the train. Giddy, but a touch nervous. Maybe not nervous enough to be honest.

M147WN said:
...You've just woken up!
....probably without the aid of an alarm!
....how do you feel? ..and what do you do now??

Slept like a brick. Still feel remarkably calm. Just having the first shit of the day, shower, breakfast, then into town.

Bolloxed - didn't finish work till 1am

Nervous - this is City

Elated - that we have played some sublime football

Hopeful - that we put on a display to prove how good we really are

here we go, full confidence today, MP wont allow us to go down 2yrs ago route, it will be wave after wave of attack with a hat full of goals flying in,, only downside is im n work till 9pm, but got me bluetooth mighty speaker with much loudness and my city shirt underneath ready for a lap of work when we lift the trophy come 4:30 ish

CTID

Nerves are turning into Adrenaline now if you know where I'm coming from and when you think of our players such as Vinny and Zabba we're in good hands for a bit of PRIDE IN BATTLE. Come on Blues....finish the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.