It's Sunday 11th May.....

Good morning to blues all over the world hope today goes down well in our history one more win
i don't know how players sleep before a game like this i can't.

Can't believe I'm going to miss the game. I'm flying back from Dubai whilst the game is on.

I feel ace at the moment. It's my birthday and I'm praying that City don't fuck it up...........unfortunately they did last year!!

Danjo said:
I feel ace at the moment. It's my birthday and I'm praying that City don't fuck it up...........unfortunately they did last year!!

But not at the Carling Cup final this year.

Good morning All
Big big day for me.
Slept surprisingly well for a change.
Off to see the club I look after in the division 2 play off today at noon before settling down to watch the blues.
Doubt I will have any fingernails (or fingers for that matter) left by the end of the day. Let's pray it's a good one!

I've just had a lovely email from the lady who is PA to the Chairman at Watford FC wishing us luck. She said she was walking her dog and thought about me (no comments at the back there) and wanted to wish us luck.

I had emailed her when Watford were in the play offs under Gianfranco Zola and we have kept in touch sporadically every since. But I thought that was really nice of her.

So I'm going all rawkish again, sue me, I'm flaming nervous!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.