It's the cellar..anything goes..!!

mammutly said:
andyhinch said:
mammutly said:
Non cricketing Aussies on Sky News? Jesus Christ!
Thought this might of been better than the benefits thread, I'm a poor judge. When you coming over to see the birds? Thursdays a good day for me.

Have. It's "have" not "of". The constant misuse of "of" on this site is driving me insane.

I don't know why people do it. It must be directed at me personally because people know that it drives me insane.

I'm waiting for news of a fishing trip - Thursday could be good, mate. I'll let you know.

I of noticed that in some people's posts too.

Chancy Termites said:
mammutly said:
andyhinch said:
Thought this might of been better than the benefits thread, I'm a poor judge. When you coming over to see the birds? Thursdays a good day for me.

Have. It's "have" not "of". The constant misuse of "of" on this site is driving me insane.

I don't know why people do it. It must be directed at me personally because people know that it drives me insane.

I'm waiting for news of a fishing trip - Thursday could be good, mate. I'll let you know.

I of noticed that in some people's posts too.

bastard

;)

Aye, them foreign supporters that of come over here speak more better English than what we does.

Dear Mr Mamulty.

Have course if I had known you get annoyed about of and have I would of made sure I used the word correctly. I of to go now.

Just sayin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.