Its the wum speaking here............

this is great is there any more numbsculls likely to throw there hats into the ring because this is just starting to get fun

bizzbo said:
dundeemcfcblue said:
Pricks like this really do my head in - I'm 39 supported City all my life - Dad 80yrs (gave his season ticket up last year 'cos of the travel to COMS) lives on Horton Road (two streets away from Maine Road for fans like ARSE), had a season ticket at Platt Lane before I moved to Scotland, get down for games when I can, look at this site every day without really posting BUT this prick has really got my goat - SHUT THE FUCK UP - sorry for my rant

he's not a city fan, relax. he's a red scouse mole. sure as. room-mate my arse. he hasn't got a room, he lives in a skip outside the liver building.

Swinton, actually. You need a map?

Didsbury Dave said:
LazyArse said:
Harsh that. Didsbury Dave is just a bit simple.

Cracking comeback, mate, honest. Top drawer stuff.

And you never answered the question about the car...

lazy arse are you shagging chance? is he your roommate?
now both of you please go away its past both your bedtimes even if you are now on hols from junior school

Chance said:
I'm not the one idiotic enough to believe ITK bullshit. You all seemed amazed at SM for writing down percentages. Ok he got a couple right but we all know those players were likely to end up at Man City too.
dont you just love these keyboard gangsters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.