Its the wum speaking here............

bizzbo said:
LazyArse said:
Swinton, actually. You need a map?

get to fuck you're a city fan. I've met thousands, some of them with the same faults as you. a bit thick, very arrogant, blinded by cynicism, yet, i've never met one whose idea of a good time was picking fights with other blues. get to fucking bed, student night is over. you're a fucking disgrace, you reflect badly on all of us. to think my taxes pay for your fucking education, you couldn't learn the fucking alphabet from a barney the fucking dinosaur video, let alone earn a fucking 3rd, on the merits of your 'intellect'.

Since when was Spurs mad a 'other blue'?

And if you thought I'd back down from abuse and bullying from transfer fixated keyboard warriors just because they're 'other blues', then more fool you.

Ps. Thanks for paying my way through medical school.

Chance said:
You have only got one world-class player in your squad. Once Robinho gets injured your side is no better than Tottenham's side.

Liverpool have Gerrard, Mascherano and Torres.

Arsenal have Fabregas, v. Persie and Arshavin.

Chelsea have Lampard, Drogba, Terry and Essien.

Man Utd have Rooney, Ferdinand and Vidic.
you really are a numbscull aren't you go and watch Cbeebies or somthing oh just realised thats gone off now has it not thats why your here

Chance said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Tevez and Adebayor are not world class whilst v. Persie and Arshavin are. Fuck me you are delusional

Tevez scored five goals in 30 matches. You cannot call him world class.

Adebayor is nowhere near world class. Why are 99 of gooners delighted he is gone?

Because he wanted away last summer and they never really forgave him or gave him any support after that. The football reasons are very secondary imo.

Arsenal will do well to finish in the top 6 this season - just a thought.

LazyArse said:
bizzbo said:
get to fuck you're a city fan. I've met thousands, some of them with the same faults as you. a bit thick, very arrogant, blinded by cynicism, yet, i've never met one whose idea of a good time was picking fights with other blues. get to fucking bed, student night is over. you're a fucking disgrace, you reflect badly on all of us. to think my taxes pay for your fucking education, you couldn't learn the fucking alphabet from a barney the fucking dinosaur video, let alone earn a fucking 3rd, on the merits of your 'intellect'.

Since when was Spurs mad a 'other blue'?

And if you thought I'd back down from abuse and bullying from transfer fixated keyboard warriors just because they're 'other blues', then more fool you.

Ps. Thanks for paying my way through medical school.
Its my pleasure. Oh, I forgot, I fucked my pension off last year and pissed it up the wall, in advance, thanks for paying my pension.

'Ps. Thanks for paying my way through medical school'

How to make friends and influence people - you really are an arrogant prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.