Its the wum speaking here............

People told me a thread like this existed........ I didn't believe it.......UNTIL NOW
Every1 who has contributed to this thread should be very proud, its the stuff legends are made of....... sincerely is comic genius, and i'm guessing the reason Ric et al started the forum, sound like sick pups but the diversity of the arguments are astounding

seriously though.... has any1 seen my bike........ £2.50 reward

Lazyarse has potential if you ask me, just needs nurturing............. I heard Pam is good at popping cherries?

Chance said:
bizzbo said:
We can be pretty cruel on occasion, but we don't have a patch on the arsenal 'fans' who murdered Eboue.

Lol I live 0.62 miles away from the Emirates. I'm a fan.

tell me you weren't one of the boo-boys. shameful stuff. any coincidence that Adebayor, Eboue and Toure are supposedly outcasts amongst the dressing room? what a shower of shits. even Wenger knows the fans have been out of order this year. He's doing the decent thing, managing the budget realistically, it's the shitty owners who have put out fairy tales like 'arsene has 60m to spend', to cover their backs with the fans, shift the blame onto wenger, who is too nice, too damn good at his job, for anyone to really dislike, so they take out their frustrations at the teams lack of progress on the players. they'd rather wank over walcott, than give some credit to a striker who has scored one in two over the past three seasons.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
People told me a thread like this existed........ I didn't believe it.......UNTIL NOW
Every1 who has contributed to this thread should be very proud, its the stuff legends are made of....... sincerely is comic genius, and i'm guessing the reason Ric et al started the forum, sound like sick pups but the diversity of the arguments are astounding

seriously though.... has any1 seen my bike........ £2.50 reward

Lazyarse has potential if you ask me, just needs nurturing............. I heard Pam is good at popping cherries?

umm, I can take you to your bike, if you give me 2.50, so I can go and phone this kid who knows where it is.... yeah, the phonebox is just round the corner, give us the cash, and wait here, I'll be back in a minute. PROMISE.

Chance said:
bizzbo said:
We can be pretty cruel on occasion, but we don't have a patch on the arsenal 'fans' who murdered Eboue.

Lol I live 0.62 miles away from the Emirates. I'm a fan.

The point was the you so called "fans" don't exactly support your own players do you? Your just another parasite fan of a big 4 club trying claim your teams accomplishments as your own.

Chance said:
big blueballs said:
fucking gooners cant stand the fuckers up there with utd fans for me, the majority have no clue about football or footballers the way they have treated adebayor is a disgrace he will be back to haunt you pricks
form is temporary class is permanent

Lol. You will learn to dislike Adebayor.

Like I'm learning to dislike you?

Cheap comments are easy to make but harder to substantiate?

Hang on a minute, LazyArse has a roommate?

It's been 10 years since I was a student, but even back then students sharing bedrooms with each other was about 20 years out of date.

What kind of godforsaken shithole is this poor chap living in? No wonder he's such an argumentative little shit.

bluejase said:
big blueballs said:
fucking gooners cant stand the fuckers up there with utd fans for me, the majority have no clue about football or footballers the way they have treated adebayor is a disgrace he will be back to haunt you pricks
form is temporary class is permanent

this. For some reason I just don't see Arsenal as a traditional football club. Their fans don't seem proper in a way. Can't really put my finger on it.

Jase, mate, this is madness. I live down in Islington and Arsenal, for me, are THE London team. They're a proper traditional football club. Two words - Herbert Chapman. And how long is it since they were relegated to the second tier of English football? About 50 years?

Giles said:
bluejase said:
this. For some reason I just don't see Arsenal as a traditional football club. Their fans don't seem proper in a way. Can't really put my finger on it.

Jase, mate, this is madness. I live down in Islington and Arsenal, for me, are THE London team. They're a proper traditional football club. Two words - Herbert Chapman. And how long is it since they were relegated to the second tier of English football? About 50 years?

Aren't Arsenal the only club never to have been out of the top flight. I have no sort of affinity for them or their fans but they are a grand old club, certainly got loads of tradition and are also one of the better examples of how to run a club. One of the grandees of the English game but hopefully about to be pushed aside by the phoenix like rise of another of the games great clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.