Its the wum speaking here............

fucking gooners cant stand the fuckers up there with utd fans for me, the majority have no clue about football or footballers the way they have treated adebayor is a disgrace he will be back to haunt you pricks
form is temporary class is permanent

bizzbo said:
p.s. med school.... really? yet you can't figure out how to review the relevant information and come to a sensible analysis of the situation?
He means med school as in:
he goes to school
and he takes his meds,
another ADHD internet warrior

Chance said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
hang your head fella that is a stat that isnt true.

Ok two more with three more starts.
bendtner played 48 scored 14
adebayor played 38 scored 16.

im not interested in the starts arguement as you tried to taint Tevezs season by saying he played 29 games and scored 5 in the league and not considering sub appearances.

BLUENATIC said:
bluearmy71 said:
See pointing spelling mistakes out and making out I am causing something I am not it's really sad look i said something on a forum to someone i believe to be looking for attention and as always you sad gits who spend all day waiting for more "info" of spursmad start teaming up against people because you don't like what they say and picking bits out off other posts and making out am a virgin can you not see that is sad,and if i write drivel than at least i don't look for attention or wait on every word someone with no prove of their info.Am not replying again as am getting to the level you want me to get you carry on following your "god" i couldn't give a shit but why don't you let others express there feelings than acting like i am aiming a gun at spursmad and throwing yourselves in front off him to protect him.

Feck me.I'm out of breath reading that!!

You never heard of any of these?>>>>>>>>>> , .

big blueballs said:
fucking gooners cant stand the fuckers up there with utd fans for me, the majority have no clue about football or footballers the way they have treated adebayor is a disgrace he will be back to haunt you pricks

this. For some reason I just don't see Arsenal as a traditional football club. Their fans don't seem proper in a way. Can't really put my finger on it.

big blueballs said:

Lol. You will learn to dislike Adebayor.

Chance said:
big blueballs said:

I work with gooners and they all think Wenger is infallible - deluded tossers

Chance said:
big blueballs said:

We can be pretty cruel on occasion, but we don't have a patch on the arsenal 'fans' who murdered Eboue.

bizzbo said:
Chance said:

We can be pretty cruel on occasion, but we don't have a patch on the arsenal 'fans' who murdered Eboue.

Lol I live 0.62 miles away from the Emirates. I'm a fan.

Chance said:
big blueballs said:

maybe we will maybe we wont but we wont treat him like you tossers did, you lot don't know when you have a good thing going on
it was not long ago that some of your so called fans were calling for wenger to go what a fucking joke
like i said you lot are up there with manure for being plastic
your club may have a great history like manure, but the majority of your fans have no history just like manure fans

city fans are born we are not made unlike you clowns

now fuck off back to your own forum and bore some other fuckwits with your stats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.