It's Time...................

Ducado said:
mossley_blue said:
Are we not having a ITK of the Window award??

Was there a real one on here?

1 or 2 were posting in good faith but 99% of them were attention seeking, lying, weird (seriously the lengths one bloke went too were fucking literally insane) bastards.

I'll produce my list of people I trust one day, maybe, then the truth will be out.

The Kurious Oranj said:
Ajay for me. His 'Kaka deal 99.9% complete' statement caused more disappointment than anyone else.

i've gotta say AJAY as well, but to be fair it wasn't down to him that Kaka didn't sign....

SJC said:
The Kurious Oranj said:
Ajay for me. His 'Kaka deal 99.9% complete' statement caused more disappointment than anyone else.

i've gotta say AJAY as well, but to be fair it wasn't down to him that Kaka didn't sign....
why does he get special treatment off everyone, all the others are wum's but with him " its not his fault " ho knew no more than anyone else just played a better game

No prizes for guessing my nomination.

Amongst my favourite bits were the publication of Anil Bhoyruls contact details with the implicit suggestion of an email campaign against him because he said KaKa wouldn't sign. The RSC will put a transfer request in on monday. The end of business friday deadline culminating in the now legendary "he said yes" message.

I could go on. I recommend everyone takes time to read the threads that haven't been deleted again. It's comic genious.

The only ones I have even remotely followed with anything approaching interest are Ajays ramblings and de niro's "something big will happen that will split the fans".

Neither delivered.

Although I tend to think, not sure why, that both were posting in good faith.

Gelsons Dad said:
No prizes for guessing my nomination.

Amongst my favourite bits were the publication of Anil Bhoyruls contact details with the implicit suggestion of an email campaign against him because he said KaKa wouldn't sign. The RSC will put a transfer request in on monday. The end of business friday deadline culminating in the now legendary "he said yes" message.

I could go on. I recommend everyone takes time to read the threads that haven't been deleted again. It's comic genious.

To be honest - who cares what you think :)

the armchair said:
i think taylorwillo and shaundickov should have a penalty shoot out with ajay in goal to determine this years special needs prize.

I accept, I will be in Manchester on Sunday 15th March for the Chelsea game:)

Ajay said:
I accept, I will be in Manchester on Sunday 15th March for the Chelsea game:)

Why Will you be in Manchester for the Chelsea Game If you were going you would be in London. And surely you can watch the game in Abu Dahbi or Dubai. For this you have now gained my nomination .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.