It's Time...................

Ajay said:
bluemoon05 said:
Ajay said:
DOH!

Where did I say I was coming to watch at COMMS!

I am visiting my parents for a week in Chorlton and will be in Manchester!

Every f$#king word is scrutinised!

You said 'for the chelsea game', by this you meant you were coming to Manchester to watch the game on Tele?

Give me strength - now you guys know what I meant!

I accepted the goal keeper challenge by saying I will be in Manchester, my apologies next time I will give you details:

I will be flying in on Emirates XXXX at XXXX time
I will stay at my parents at X Rd, Chorlton, Manchester just off Mauldeth Rd West
I will be there for 5 days
Reasons - to see parents
Why not when a home game - because I can't plan to be there at the same same.
I will watch sat in there front room on a LG Plasma
I may be wearing Jeans and a T-Shirt

Is that better?

For GODS sake - grow up!

What colour t-shirt??

TaylorWill - for naming three signings and not getting one of them right plus having a go at Ajay at every opportunity for being a WUM when he was exelling at it himself.

5knuckleshuffle - for naming signings and putting together reasons/ postings made up of other postings/ rumours around the net etc plus for starting a post telling posters to stop having a go at him & Ajay as they were ITK etc!

Ajay - not for being a WUM (I believe he posted in good faith) but for making a few schoolboy errors along the way like saying Kaka is 99.9% signed etc.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
TaylorWill - for naming three signings and not getting one of them right plus having a go at Ajay at every opportunity for being a WUM when he was exelling at it himself.

5knuckleshuffle - for naming signings and putting together reasons/ postings made up of other postings/ rumours around the net etc plus for starting a post telling posters to stop having a go at him & Ajay as they were ITK etc!

Ajay - not for being a WUM (I believe he posted in good faith) but for making a few schoolboy errors along the way like saying Kaka is 99.9% signed etc.

Good shout 5knuckleshuffle is a bit of a dark horse

not my fault! Post subject: Re: RSCPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

jj09 wrote:
My sources have told me we have finally agreed a fee with Blackburn thought to be around 21 million. Blackburn have applied for a work permit for Pavel Pogrebnyak.

Your sources are wrong! The deal is for £15m and has been agreed for ages. It will be RSC joins Manchester City for an "Undisclosed fee" as per the norm. The amounts being touted about by Fat Sam and the media are to make him look good to their fans. Trust me £15m is the fee agreed. Dont ask me how I know (some know inc Ric so I aint repeating it again). Tomorrow afternoon it will be anounced.

blue1959 said:
not my fault! Post subject: Re: RSCPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

jj09 wrote:
My sources have told me we have finally agreed a fee with Blackburn thought to be around 21 million. Blackburn have applied for a work permit for Pavel Pogrebnyak.

Your sources are wrong! The deal is for £15m and has been agreed for ages. It will be RSC joins Manchester City for an "Undisclosed fee" as per the norm. The amounts being touted about by Fat Sam and the media are to make him look good to their fans. Trust me £15m is the fee agreed. Dont ask me how I know (some know inc Ric so I aint repeating it again). Tomorrow afternoon it will be anounced.

Another good shout, to fair the guy does know (or claims to know) some Blackburn players, I sometimes think that the sources to the rumours are having a laugh at the posters expense

oh i dunno seems that everyone assumed that blackburn would grab the money, seems to have turned out that fatsam had persuaded the board that if it was probable that he could be sold in the summer for nearly the same amount, there was a genuine case for retaining him to help fight relegation.

Rushton121 said:
id go with 5nuckleshuffle

cause he came up with like 3 players and although nobody believed him he still tried :)

Gets my vote. Children shouldn't be allowed near the internet. Ever.

Banning is mean, but can we change the vote, to get Ric change the screen name of the winner to 'Billy Bullshitter' or something? So as to serve as a warning to the uninitiated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.