It's valentine's day...

Absolutely bollocks. People in London enroute from work were just queueing up at any shop which had red hearts on display. Fucking joke. Either men are just plain stupid and have no cell or they pussy whipped into buying that shit. FFS Ur not a kid. If you wife woman drops hint about it, remind her of the things you do for her when it's not valentine's Day. Would shut her up.

We had an argument last night plus Celtic v Valencia tonight, so fuck all would have happened anyway. Apart from me getting fucked off when we get hammered and her telling me to stop screaming obscenities.

Reactions: mat
Today I don't need to bother as I'm a single middle aged grumpy bah humbug fuck of valentine sort of guy.

But whenever I've been in a relationship I've made it plain from the start I don't conform to rushing round Tescos at the last minute on a guilt trip, trying to buy some wilted flowers at half price and a box of milk tray and the like just to appease the woman I love. 'Every little helps', fuck you Tesco!

Buying fluffy fuckin' bears and £10 cards and all the other shite that you feel obliged to, fuck off.

I've always spontaneously bought women I've loved flowers chocolates and other gifts throughout the year.
I don't need valentines day, it's a fuckin' shite rip off day IMO.

It's Easter eggs next. Go on, go and buy your easter bunny boiler a nice big choccy egg so she can sit there in front of corrie scoffing the lot; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.