Its Wednesday!!

crystal_mais said:
my question is why do some of you come on the transfer forum

Its a forum for people to come on here and add interesting rumours etc. Whats the point having it if some of you are just going to come on here and ridicule people.

Some of the ITK's on here (inc who you are slagging off) are genuine ITK's.

Does that make some jelous as you know fuck all!!!

Enjoy the ride guys, we are after all City fans.

CTID

I just think that the transfer forum would be better if people talked about genuine transfer information instead of it being clogged up with made-up stuff. If people stopped responding to the ITKs they would get bored and stop. I think this transfer forum needs a new direction. On the other hand, reality is usually a lot more boring than fiction.

niall_mcfc said:
crystal_mais said:

Its a forum for people to come on here and add interesting rumours etc. Whats the point having it if some of you are just going to come on here and ridicule people.

CTID

Because mate they are being told things will happen(e.g. signings) but they dont happen, this do not mean i am slagging off Ajay or any other people who claim to be ITK but its a forum for people to express their opinion

hear hear

crystal_mais said:
Mattyc55 said:
Come on mate, hes a joker.

and what makes you guys the ones to influence our decisions. Surely we are old and daft enough to believe what we want to believe and his posts are a damn site more interesting that the ITK bashers posts...

I wouldnt necessarily call myself an "ITK Basher" - there are 4/5 people on this forum who most definitely know what theyre talking about when it comes to information regarding the club. As for Ajay and 99% of the other attention seekers on here, time and time again these predictions prove to be fruitless, yet people continue to follow his every word because his location states that hes in Dubai. The guy talks shit, always has.

cityfan31 said:
crystal_mais said:

CTID

I just think that the transfer forum would be better if people talked about genuine transfer information instead of it being clogged up with made-up stuff. If people stopped responding to the ITKs they would get bored and stop. I think this transfer forum needs a new direction. On the other hand, reality is usually a lot more boring than fiction.

How do you know what is genuine and not.

Have you met Ajay, TH or any of these people.
What makes you assume that they are bullshiting

No club gives genuine transfer information until they have either completed the signing or have publicly communicated that they are in for such and such or are negotiating.

If you want to change the forum ask them to have it as a forum for transfer information which has come straight from the club.

if thats the case there will not be much happening on it.

cityfan31 said:
crystal_mais said:

CTID

Disagree mate. It's a transfer forum most of the stuff is made up or rumours (from the papers or ITKs etc). Do you think we should wait until it's official before we talk about someone?

belly2000 said:
cityfan31 said:

Disagree mate. It's a transfer forum most of the stuff is made up or rumours (from the papers or ITKs etc). Do you think we should wait until it's official before we talk about someone?

Agree with the last post, the ITKs and bullshitters add a bit of banter to some of the topics. It would be shit if we just waited around all day until we signed someone then all trying to say something on the same topic. Do you not think its better that we are getting a lot more info on players than the likes of ssn and the club are giving even though some of it will be lies? I find it interesting to see what people post and some do post in good faith and not just for attention but at least we can have a good laugh at the dicks who come on here just for attention

It's all just a laugh and a bit of banter. People shouldn't take any of it too seriously.
People certainly shouldn't be at each other's throats or throwing insults around over something they have no control over whatsoever.
Just chill, everyone. We're in good hands. They know what they're doing, so let's just lie back, crack open a cold one and have a laugh while we're here.
It's going to be a fun summer, especially when the GAYs are stood there in their Norwich scarves, mouths agape and drooling, their stunted minds self-combusting in impotent rage and disbelief at what we're doing, while they are fishing round the back of the sofa foe the price of a ticket. Enjoy!

belly2000 said:
cityfan31 said:

I think there is a difference between people posting rumours and people like Ajay who love the attention and have an extremely exaggerated sense of their own importance. Do you not find it tedious the way these type of ITKs post the most vague rubbish with no specific detail? What is the point of not naming names, for example, or saying 'maybe it will be announced this week, but maybe not.'

The era of Spursmad was quality IMO and that was genuinely interesting stuff to read. Ajay and the like are boring (and so am I probably ;) )

niall_mcfc said:
crystal_mais said:

CTID

Because mate they are being told things will happen(e.g. signings) but they dont happen, this do not mean i am slagging off Ajay or any other people who claim to be ITK but its a forum for people to express their opinion

No disrepect like but, you guys must be the fools for taking it as gospel. I know for sure some of the stuff Ajay and the other ITK's have said was true.

Things happen in negotiating business deals, players have a choice to make, players also play their own sly games showing the right signals but having their own hidden agendas, increased offers at own clubs or deals with other clubs.

Anything can happen in business. You have to remember we are a very wealthy club. Not a hugely successfull club, yet.
Players have short careers, the best will always get enough money but they want an opportunity for success.. we only have potential at the moment.

The likes of Chelsea, RAGS, Madrid, Barca have an opportunity. Money does not drive the best..

No transfer is confirmed until the player has signed on the dotted line..Anything can happen

The ITK's will give information on what they know at that point in time.

cityfan31 said:
belly2000 said:

I think there is a difference between people posting rumours and people like Ajay who love the attention and have an extremely exaggerated sense of their own importance. Do you not find it tedious the way these type of ITKs post the most vague rubbish with no specific detail? What is the point of not naming names, for example, or saying 'maybe it will be announced this week, but maybe not.'

The era of Spursmad was quality IMO and that was genuinely interesting stuff to read. Ajay and the like are boring (and so am I probably ;) )

IS JO CUP TIED?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.