Its Wednesday!!

cityfan31 said:
belly2000 said:
Disagree mate. It's a transfer forum most of the stuff is made up or rumours (from the papers or ITKs etc). Do you think we should wait until it's official before we talk about someone?

I think there is a difference between people posting rumours and people like Ajay who love the attention and have an extremely exaggerated sense of their own importance. Do you not find it tedious the way these type of ITKs post the most vague rubbish with no specific detail? What is the point of not naming names, for example, or saying 'maybe it will be announced this week, but maybe not.'

The era of Spursmad was quality IMO and that was genuinely interesting stuff to read. Ajay and the like are boring (and so am I probably ;) )

See what does my head in here is you say - some you believe but "people like Ajay" - fuck me mate whats your obsession here. You've only been here 2 minutes

How can you judge a man by his user name. Ajay is not even his real name as with all other people on the forum. I could'nt judge a person that way.

The guy is in Dubai, I know people who have met him, he has a good job out there and knows some interesting people who may and may not give him info.

What god given right do you have to be rude about people you don't know. Thats the question I have for you.

Disagree "yes" - banter "yes", personal abuse & vilify "no"

crystal_mais said:
cityfan31 said:
I think there is a difference between people posting rumours and people like Ajay who love the attention and have an extremely exaggerated sense of their own importance. Do you not find it tedious the way these type of ITKs post the most vague rubbish with no specific detail? What is the point of not naming names, for example, or saying 'maybe it will be announced this week, but maybe not.'

The era of Spursmad was quality IMO and that was genuinely interesting stuff to read. Ajay and the like are boring (and so am I probably ;) )

See what does my head in here is you say - some you believe but "people like Ajay" - fuck me mate whats your obsession here. You've only been here 2 minutes

How can you judge a man by his user name. Ajay is not even his real name as with all other people on the forum. I could'nt judge a person that way.

The guy is in Dubai, I know people who have met him, he has a good job out there and knows some interesting people who may and may not give him info.

What god given right do you have to be rude about people you don't know. Thats the question I have for you.

I don't mean to be rude about Ajay and I don't think I'm vilifying him. Its your right to see him as someone genuinely posting information he thinks is right and its my right to not believe him. I was as interested as anyone else in what Ajay had to say about Kaka back in the day but in my opinion, now he is taking the piss. My opinion is insignificant but this is only a forum after all.

cityfan31 said:
crystal_mais said:

I don't mean to be rude about Ajay and I don't think I'm vilifying him. Its your right to see him as someone genuinely posting information he thinks is right and its my right to not believe him. I was as interested as anyone else in what Ajay had to say about Kaka back in the day but in my opinion, now he is taking the piss. My opinion is insignificant but this is only a forum after all.

Like I said whether I believe somebody or not thats up to me. You will not find many posts of mine on here, wetting myself with the information provided by the said people.
I am experienced in business enough to understand that nothing is confirmed until the ink has dryed on the said paper, thus signing complete.

What I don't quite grasp is and you still have'nt answered my question
- How can you judge somebody based on what you have read on here?
- Are you basing your judgment on the back of the Kaka transfer
- What is driving you to believe he is now taking the piss

I understand where you are coming from, you were all excited about kaka coming and then it did'nt happen.
- Blame Kaka
- Blame the club
- Blame his old man
- Blame yourself for believing, not Ajay or Spursmad or TH or any other person. You took it within yourself to take for granted the opinions and information from somebody who you don't know from adam.

Take them all with a pinch of salt, if it happens it happens. if it does'nt so be it.

What good is it that you know who we are negotiationg with anyway.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Enjoy the summer.

CTID

crystal_mais said:
cityfan31 said:

Like I said whether I believe somebody or not thats up to me. You will not find many posts of mine on here, wetting myself with the information provided by the said people.
I am experienced in business enough to understand that nothing is confirmed until the ink has dryed on the said paper, thus signing complete.

I understand where you are coming from, you were all excited about kaka coming and then it did'nt happen.
- Blame Kaka
- Blame the club
- Blame his old man
- Blame yourself for believing, not Ajay or Spursmad or TH or any other person. You took it within yourself to take for granted the opinions and information from somebody who you don't know from adam.

Take them all with a pinch of salt, if it happens it happens. if it does'nt so be it.

CTID

Im judging Ajay only on his ability to predict transfers, and I don't think he is very good at it.

I'm basing the judgement on the fact that he never gets anything right.

As a result of my previous 2 answers I believe that Ajay knows that he doesn't know anything. This means that he posts, knowing he knows nothing, which is why he is so vague. This is taking the piss because as fans, we would all love some of the stuff he says to be true.

It doesn't really matter, maybe he posts in good faith but his source is a bit dodgy. No one knows.

ffs can we drop it now? This isnt a Love/Hate Ajay thread... This happens everytime and is starting to be a fucking pain. Ajay is sound imo so let it be. You have said what you have said and made your point, just drop it, why carry on the subject? We know what will happen, another thread will be deleated and people getting warnings. I'd suggest we stop bickering as the kids will be back in 20mins and the slagging will get wilder when they logg on. Just my thoughts.

cityfan31 said:
crystal_mais said:

- Blame Kaka
- Blame the club
- Blame his old man

CTID

Im judging Ajay only on his ability to predict transfers, and I don't think he is very good at it.

As a result of my previous 2 answers I believe that Ajay knows that he doesn't know anything. This means that he posts, knowing he knows nothing, which is why he is so vague. This is taking the piss because as fans, we would all love some of the stuff he says to be true.

It doesn't really matter, maybe he posts in good faith but his source is a bit dodgy. No one knows.

- Im judging Ajay only on his ability to predict transfers, and I don't think he is very good at it.
I'd agree with you here on the basis that you have said "I Don't think" - as that is your opinion

This is abit harsh as he has been correct on occasions as have others.

This is probably showing your age!!! (I think)

It doesn't really matter, maybe he posts in good faith but his source is a bit dodgy. No one knows
Maybe - but they / he still posts on good grounds as a city fan..

We'll just have to agree to disagree

I'm not somebody who is up any of the so called ITK's arse or anything, but I don't quite understand how people can become so upset on the back of information they believe to be true from people they don't know from adam and then take it upon themselves to completely disrespect the said person(s) when it is not true.

I'm a City fan and would love the info but it is never going to happen. City will not let it get out as easily. Some people will know soemthing but it will never be entirely true.

Whats the difference between knowing a week earlier than officially?

Anyway good debate...keep the faith<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 pm --<br /><br />
not my fault! said:
ffs can we drop it now? This isnt a Love/Hate Ajay thread... This happens everytime and is starting to be a fucking pain. Ajay is sound imo so let it be. You have said what you have said and made your point, just drop it, why carry on the subject? We know what will happen, another thread will be deleated and people getting warnings. I'd suggest we stop bickering as the kids will be back in 20mins and the slagging will get wilder when they logg on. Just my thoughts.

sorry mate, just abit of friendly debate.

I'll stop now. Anything happened yet or what???

Ajay said:
please dont take this the wrong way ajay as i do enjoy your posts but without names it doesnt really mean anything, do you know what i mean by that, for all we know the 2 deals that are done could be new contracts for the groundsman and kit man.

No offence taken and I agree with you, all I can do if post what I believe is best for the club, and to clarify further - 2 NEW players are done deals.

Clearly if this is true then this is great news. However, given that none of us has heard a squeak yet I assume the club are planning to keep this under wraps and will unveil at a given time later on. So Ajay, when do the club plan to break the news - are you in a position to advise us?

I don't know any of the ITK's but if you follow their info over a long enough time you certainly form an idea of the kind of person they might be.

You are right though Crystal (I know you are talking to the other poster btw) you can't know for sure and I'm often wrong about people. I enjoy reading all the ITK stuff. I like the rumours, I like it when they're right and when they're wrong. In any forum everyone is different and everyone gets annoyed at different things.

Some are annoyed at the believers some at the disbelievers. Others get annoyed because they don't care either way still more because they think they should care!

The thing that annoys me is the people who say "leave the ITK's alone and don't read it if you don't like it." This isn't because I believe one way or another but because they should be allowed to argue like everyone else and if the ITK is driven away it's his own decision.... not the fault of the person who disagrees with him. Does any poster genuinely expect that as an ITK he won't cop for any flak? It's just unrealistic to expect that. But that's just me and I know it won't stop.

Spursmad was very accurate on a small number of topics and seemed that very rare of things... a genuine ITK. The same could apply to Dessert Rat.

Tolmie I trust and he gets quite a bit correct. Same with Happyblue.

Ajay is my favourite though as his information is so bad it's good. I'm willing him to get one right. I also love his Elton Johnesque "I'm leaving" only to come back again the next day...what a diva!

Toffesforme was a fascinating guy. Always wrong!!

Genuine ITK's are interesting for the info and hope they bring, but to me it's the imposters that I prefer because you have to ask yourself why do they do it!?

I often think posters should ask themselves what their own posts say about them?

I like these threads because at heart I would love to find out something before the majority know. Why? So I can tell someone else and look all important and also see the look on their faces as I broke the exciting news to them first.

Sad isn't it? But it's just human nature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.