Its Wednesday!!

Cobwebcat said:
I don't know any of the ITK's but if you follow their info over a long enough time you certainly form an idea of the kind of person they might be.

You are right though Crystal (I know you are talking to the other poster btw) you can't know for sure and I'm often wrong about people. I enjoy reading all the ITK stuff. I like the rumours, I like it when they're right and when they're wrong. In any forum everyone is different and everyone gets annoyed at different things.

Some are annoyed at the believers some at the disbelievers. Others get annoyed because they don't care either way still more because they think they should care!

The thing that annoys me is the people who say "leave the ITK's alone and don't read it if you don't like it." This isn't because I believe one way or another but because they should be allowed to argue like everyone else and if the ITK is driven away it's his own decision.... not the fault of the person who disagrees with him. Does any poster genuinely expect that as an ITK he won't cop for any flak? It's just unrealistic to expect that. But that's just me and I know it won't stop.

Spursmad was very accurate on a small number of topics and seemed that very rare of things... a genuine ITK. The same could apply to Dessert Rat.

Tolmie I trust and he gets quite a bit correct. Same with Happyblue.

Ajay is my favourite though as his information is so bad it's good. I'm willing him to get one right. I also love his Elton Johnesque "I'm leaving" only to come back again the next day...what a diva!

Toffesforme was a fascinating guy. Always wrong!!

Genuine ITK's are interesting for the info and hope they bring, but to me it's the imposters that I prefer because you have to ask yourself why do they do it!?

I often think posters should ask themselves what their own posts say about them?

I like these threads because at heart I would love to find out something before the majority know. Why? So I can tell someone else and look all important and also see the look on their faces as I broke the exciting news to them first.

Sad isn't it? But it's just human nature.

Agreed

I don't believe or dis believe. I know people connected with the club but I get fuck all information and I never ask for it.

I just don't agree with people who think they can vilify and abuse people on an internet forum.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/city-must-pay-16343m-to-bring-benficas-luiz-to-manchester-1976275.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 76275.html</a>

citizens_1976 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/city-must-pay-16343m-to-bring-benficas-luiz-to-manchester-1976275.html

Seems like bullshit as there are no quotes from Benfica or the player. Only seen him a few times and dont think he covered himself in glory in the games against Liverpool and id rather look elsewhere if we are looking for a 1st choice left back. Yes hes good on fm but that means nothing.

citizens_1976 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/city-must-pay-16343m-to-bring-benficas-luiz-to-manchester-1976275.html

BullS**T

How on earth Luiz is worth 43$ million !!!!

Cobwebcat said:
Ajay is my favourite though as his information is so bad it's good. I'm willing him to get one right. I also love his Elton Johnesque "I'm leaving" only to come back again the next day...what a diva!

I suppose I should adopt this attitude. I would have to eat a lot of my words if Ajay got something right.

Yeah, good debate but to the other poster (forgot to quote you), why does saying that 'Ajay knows he knows nothing' show my age? I'm emphasising the fact that its not as if he thinks he actually does genuinely have inside information, I reckon he know's he is making it up. Of course, this is just my take on it.

Its nearly 4:30 now by the way, time is running out!

cityfan31 said:
Cobwebcat said:

I suppose I should adopt this attitude. I would have to eat a lot of my words if Ajay got something right.

Yeah, good debate but to the other poster (forgot to quote you), why does saying that 'Ajay knows he knows nothing' show my age? I'm emphasising the fact that its not as if he thinks he actually does genuinely have inside information, I reckon he know's he is making it up. Of course, this is just my
take on it.

why does'nt everyone on here just leave the aparent!!!! ITK on here alone until the transfer window closes that is the only way to tell the bull shitters from the actuall ITK's people seem to forget that the apartent ITK's are passing on info from other people and also it is possible that we are trying to bring in these players but it has just not been possible so i say lets wait to the end of the window and name and shame the bulshitters from the real ITK's beacause i for 1 do enjoy reading most of the info posted on here and was gutted when spursmad left

Its nearly 4:30 now by the way, time is running out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.