ITV4 - Sat 11:30am - City/Gillingham documentary (on ITVX)

Cheers for letting us know.

Was gutted I'd missed it earlier on when I first read the thread, to anyone thinking the same it's on the ITVX player so cheers for the heads up, as I definitely wouldn't have noticed.

Not sure how long it'll stay on there don't think this link will play without login in for those curious, think you'll need to create an account like me or you might need to use the app unsure how it works, it's on the player though so I'll create an account and watch it at some point in the next couple days.

Cheers again.

Reactions: Bez
Just watched it. Looks like it’s been done by Gillingham FC instead of the usual all-City fare. It’s their local TV commentary with Horton and features lots of their players. It’s fine but they’ve run quite a few of the clips in the wrong place (celebrations being shown which occurred later in the game etc) and the crowd sound quality, which could have added real drama, is awful. It captures Gillingham’s heartbreak better than City’s joy. Fair play for the balance I suppose.
Yep! they really had it won. Bit like us in Madrid two years ago......you still ask yourself,,,,,,how?

Cheers for letting us know.

Was gutted I'd missed it earlier on when I first read the thread, to anyone thinking the same it's on the ITVX player so cheers for the heads up, as I definitely wouldn't have noticed.

Not sure how long it'll stay on there don't think this link will play without login in for those curious, think you'll need to create an account like me or you might need to use the app unsure how it works, it's on the player though so I'll create an account and watch it at some point in the next couple days.

Cheers again.
Cheers for that just watched it

Bit dusty in here , honestly I’m not crying

Reactions: Bez
Thanks for sharing. A great watch. A great comeback from City that no doubt devastated Gillingham. As it said on the program, if we had not got promoted, we would have probably gone into administration. Such a fine line between success and failure.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.