ivan rakatic bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris85mcfc said:
SebastianBlue said:
bluechampion7891 said:
"Sevilla's captain is said to be a target for Barcelona. The Croat reportedly has two release clauses: a 'normal' €40 million one and a €20 million one that can be triggered if a 'big club' wishes to sign him.

Source: Mundo Deportivo
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 08:30"

goal.com

20 million is good value

If that is indeed true, from a professional standpoint, I'd love to see the language used in the contract to define "big club".

It's obvious he means either the rags or Liverpool

"'Big', from this usage and all mentions forth, shall refer to parties for which the playing staff operate in red, with malice of forethought (and overbite) and craven intentions with persons geriatric in life cycle."

Barcelona will pay 15M plus incentives for Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic (26), who will join for five years, until 2019. [dimarzio]

Another bargain missed out on :(

We could really do with someone else creative to replace Garcia. When Yaya is off to AFCON (If he stays), Fernando and Fernandinho isnt really enough.

mcfc482 said:
Barcelona will pay 15M plus incentives for Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic (26), who will join for five years, until 2019. [dimarzio]

We could really do with someone else creative to replace Garcia. When Yaya is off to AFCON (If he stays), Fernando and Fernandinho isnt really enough.
We would not really have had much of a chance going against Barcelona anyway.

C.C said:
mcfc482 said:

We would not really have had much of a chance going against Barcelona anyway.

Yeah. Plus we only have 60m euro. We might need all of it just to get our 3 targets.

There's one every summer that makes me sad, and I think it'll be Rakitic for me this year. Never heard a proper link though, and never stood a chance against Barca.

That said, gotta have perspective... there will be 500 transfers across Europe this summer, and we'll probably account for 4 of those when the dust settles. Among the other 496 players making switches there's bound to be some lovely players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.