ivan rakatic bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
"Sevilla's captain is said to be a target for Barcelona. The Croat reportedly has two release clauses: a 'normal' €40 million one and a €20 million one that can be triggered if a 'big club' wishes to sign him.

Source: Mundo Deportivo
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 08:30"

goal.com

20 million is good value

If that is indeed true, from a professional standpoint, I'd love to see the language used in the contract to define "big club".

SebastianBlue said:
bluechampion7891 said:
"Sevilla's captain is said to be a target for Barcelona. The Croat reportedly has two release clauses: a 'normal' €40 million one and a €20 million one that can be triggered if a 'big club' wishes to sign him.

goal.com

20 million is good value

If that is indeed true, from a professional standpoint, I'd love to see the language used in the contract to define "big club".
absolutely agree!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Ray78 said:
If Samir Nasri is being sold then definitely.

Since when was Samir Nasri being sold?

If he doesn't sign his contract extension then it might be a possibility, The club will not allow him to go on a free,

tancredipalmeri: Also according to Cadena Cope, Atletico are on the verge to sign Rakitic

mcfc482 said:
tancredipalmeri: Also according to Cadena Cope, Atletico are on the verge to sign Rakitic

just signed correa as well, atletico won't drop off that much next season in my opinion.

SebastianBlue said:
bluechampion7891 said:

goal.com

20 million is good value

A club that will challenge for the biggest trophies, for me.

KippaxCitizen said:
SebastianBlue said:
bluechampion7891 said:

goal.com

20 million is good value

I think he's trying to say that in a legal contract unless you are very specific then terms like that won't hold water. Meaning clubs that are indeed 'big' could get him for the lower value.

Paulski said:
KippaxCitizen said:
SebastianBlue said:

I think he's trying to say that in a legal contract unless you are very specific then terms like that won't hold water. Meaning clubs that are indeed 'big' could get him for the lower value.

Indeed I was. These type of clauses are notoriously difficult to enforce and I am very curious as to how they would have worded the tier restrictions.

SebastianBlue said:
Paulski said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Indeed I was. These type of clauses are notoriously difficult to enforce and I am very curious as to how they would have worded the tier restrictions.

I'd be curious to know which so called non big club could afford 40mil?

SebastianBlue said:
bluechampion7891 said:

goal.com

20 million is good value

It's obvious he means either the rags or Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.