Ivan Rakitic

it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Explain this please,I don't know if I understand it or drunk too much....maybe both,but I like this saying,just need to use it in the right context,and not look a ****.
For example...tomorrow at work...."Andy,you want a brew."......ME.."it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".
Does that work?

Why would they leave him out (of the whole squad) for a very important game, which they failed to win (nearly lost but for a late equaliser), and which leaves them struggling to win La Liga imho ?

Dont know just quoting what the barca press are saying.

Explain this please,I don't know if I understand it or drunk too much....maybe both,but I like this saying,just need to use it in the right context,and not look a ****.
For example...tomorrow at work...."Andy,you want a brew."......ME.."it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".
Does that work?
It's easier to just say "shut up you ****, strong, drop of milk, no sugar".

Why would they leave him out (of the whole squad) for a very important game, which they failed to win (nearly lost but for a late equaliser), and which leaves them struggling to win La Liga imho ?
They're past struggling at this stage tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.