Ivan Rakitic

Reported City target, Ivan Rakitić: "I want to sit down with Barcelona because I want to renew my contract and stay here for many years."

Barcelona and City 'target' Ivan Rakitić have begun contract talks. Still a distance but both sides hope for an agreement. [@carrusel]

Rakitić reportedly is in line for a pay-rise, like every player linked with City who eventually renews at their club.

Barcelona and City 'target' Ivan Rakitić have begun contract talks. Still a distance but both sides hope for an agreement. [@carrusel]

Rakitić reportedly is in line for a pay-rise, like every player linked with City who eventually renews at their club.
Don't think they can renew his contract and give Messi the pay rise he's looking for so happy days.

Don't think they can renew his contract and give Messi the pay rise he's looking for so happy days.

City and Txixi are playing a blinder. I called this last year.

First Neymar negotiates with us and gets a whopper deal. Then we sniff around Luis(although he ultimately sacked his agent over that).

Ter Stegen takes them to task and we get Bravo(I know, I know).

Now we either a) get Rakitic or b) he gets paid.

Eventually the funds run out and we come knocking for the player we really want.

Barca must hate us right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.