Ivan Toney

The info I get from my Arsenal sources (whether that's worth owt or not who knows) is that clubs have been put off by reports Toney is a 'difficult' personality in the changing room.

If so, sounds like a perfect signing for Chelsea.
Yeh my buddy's an arsenal fan and he said they met him I think arteta met him personally and didn't like his attitude apparently and said he'd be bad for dressing room

The info I get from my Arsenal sources (whether that's worth owt or not who knows) is that clubs have been put off by reports Toney is a 'difficult' personality in the changing room.

If so, sounds like a perfect signing for Chelsea.
Yep, your team spirit looks good, I’d not expect Toney to exactly enhance it. Agree re Chelsea

Going against the general opinion, unlike me I know.

I actually think the lad they have at Chelsea does a lot of things right and if he finds a bit more composure in the final third he will be a right handful.

Toney is not a modern top class forward, he wins headers and scores penalties. Footballer from another era. Was hoping he was Arsenal's marquee striker as I'd have slept a bit easier. Doesn't take them to the level an Osimhen or Vlahovic would have done anyway.

Going against the general opinion, unlike me I know.

I actually think the lad they have at Chelsea does a lot of things right and if he finds a bit more composure in the final third he will be a right handful.

Toney is not a modern top class forward, he wins headers and scores penalties. Footballer from another era. Was hoping he was Arsenal's marquee striker as I'd have slept a bit easier. Doesn't take them to the level an Osimhen or Vlahovic would have done anyway.
Arsenal sold Nketieh to Palace today so I'd imagine it's almost certain we'll sign another striker, Osimhen and Gyokeres are in the mix, some news this PM that Toney is after all back on the agenda.

Wouldn't City try and get a striker now that Alvarez has left?

Arsenal sold Nketieh to Palace today so I'd imagine it's almost certain we'll sign another striker, Osimhen and Gyokeres are in the mix, some news this PM that Toney is after all back on the agenda.

Wouldn't City try and get a striker now that Alvarez has left?

Pep has played without a striker and won the league, I don't believe we will buy one this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.