Ivanovic punch........

The reason there's been no action yet is that it's been a long Bank Holiday weekend. He'll definitely be banned once the FA opens for business again

Dubai Blue said:
The reason there's been no action yet is that it's been a long Bank Holiday weekend. He'll definitely be banned once the FA opens for business again

Today is not a Bank Holiday and the FA have been quick enough to dismiss Derry's appeal against his straight red at the Swamp.

if you watch the video carefully you'll see that he was elbowed in the back first, and he retaliated.

malg said:
eshiers1 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GW1TWTJOU[/youtube]

just saw this on another forum

deserves retrospective action!
haha....that's the first time I've seen it. Fuck me, if that was Balotelli he'd be absolutely fucking slaughtered........by the press, and by the anti-Balotelli brigade on here. To be honest, I'm more disappointed by our own fans reaction to him. That's why the Rags always come on strong, they have a siege mentality about them that we don't have. If they had a player getting this much negative press, regardless of what it was, they'd coral the wagons and look after him. We'd much rather join in the witch hunt and fuck the player. Shame on us to be honest, it's not just the players who are to blame here, our fans are way too fickle as well. Regardless of what he's done, and I do mean that, he's a Blue and we should back him until such time as he's sold.

The Rag player hasn't been born yet who would render the kind of negative press reserved for a player like Balotelli. Even if we could point to a change in time to a sky blue southern-based media would we want to hear or see crap from a Rag player. Don't think so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.