ive always liked Spurs

Re: ive always like Spurs

corky1970 said:
Now contrary to a lot of posters on here i would like to put my tenpenneth in.

i actually like Spurs.
i like how they have a football philosophy of playing thr right way, i loved the Hoddle, Waddle, Gasgoine, Klinsmann , era,s i even liked them when when the two argies were there, even though Villas goal was a sickner in the Fa cup final.
they play football right and so do we ( when we are confident)

Never had any problems with em, and to be perfectly honest id rather ourselves and Spurs were occupying 4th place instead of the scum and or Liverpool/Arsenal.

its about time our 2 teams stood together and told the SKY 4 to fuck off we are here to stay.
its teams like ours that need to stick together against the monopoly.

of course i want City to rip them a new arsehole on Wednesday but only in the sporting sense , its a pity were not fighting for 3rd and 4th so we can both get CL spots.

we all have arrogant fuckwits as fans , and its no suprise its gone up a notch due to the circumstances, but come on blues, we cant hate every fucking team in the Prem !!!!

I UTTERLY DETEST SPURS, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL, ARROGANT WOMAN BEATING SNIDEY GLORY HUNTING SCUMBAGS

corky1970 said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
I despise them. They really are scum.

Possibly the worst fans in England.

im not talking about the fans numpty, im talking about the club, you have obviously differnet experiences than me .

but hey ho !

Who gives a fuck how they play? Ushited play some decent football sometimes, doesn't mean we should like them does it?

You sir, are the numpty. Every Spurs fan I've ever met always calls us a small club, yet they don't always fill out their 30 odd thousand stadium.

oh come on we all like spurs but if we for one second would like them to know that, well they would just take the piddle, oh by the way fuckin hate spuds, they are the arse stain on lifes sweet bath towel. but thats only my oppinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.