ive always liked Spurs

I'm with Corky, I've never really had any run ins with them. I have a good friend who is a Spurs fan so I think that helps their cause a little. They try to play football. There is only one football club I truly hate.

corky1970 said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
I despise them. They really are scum.

Possibly the worst fans in England.

im not talking about the fans numpty, im talking about the club, you have obviously differnet experiences than me .

but hey ho !

DIDNT YOUR OP SAY YOU DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM? FANS ARE THE FABRIC OF ANY CLUB AND THEIRS ARE SHIT

I for one would like Spurs

TO FUCK RIGHT OFF HORRIBLE FUCKERS THE TEAM THE CLUB THE FANS, THE CLEANERS ,THE KIDS THE FUCKING LOT OF THEM AM I MAKING MY POINT CLEAR FUCK OFF SPURS

Robinho's_thumb said:
corky1970 said:
im not talking about the fans numpty, im talking about the club, you have obviously differnet experiences than me .

but hey ho !

Who gives a fuck how they play? Ushited play some decent football sometimes, doesn't mean we should like them does it?

You sir, are the numpty. Every Spurs fan I've ever met always calls us a small club, yet they don't always fill out their 30 odd thousand stadium.

Yes they do :S Spurs have a massive fanbase which is why they'll be in a new 60k capacity stadium in a few years time.

Red Wings said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
Who gives a fuck how they play? Ushited play some decent football sometimes, doesn't mean we should like them does it?

You sir, are the numpty. Every Spurs fan I've ever met always calls us a small club, yet they don't always fill out their 30 odd thousand stadium.

Yes they do :S Spurs have a massive fanbase which is why they'll be in a new 60k capacity stadium in a few years time.

And a waiting list of 9 million.

Red Wings said:
Robinho's_thumb said:

RAG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.