ive always liked Spurs

colinbellsboots said:
samharris said:
havent you got a wall to wail at ??
yeah fuck it lets all be muslim for the day, ALLAH, ALLAH GIVE US A SONG ALLAH GIVE US A SONG
WAIL IF YOU LIKE NOONE GIVES A FUCK.

see, that just sums up the ignorance and narrow-mindedness

failure to actually structure a clear argument, so just resort to racism and profanities (thats swearing for those of you who don't understand).

Where would you be without your Middle Eastern benefactor?? Down in the Championship with Preston. If you can't win it, buy it.... Yes, you'll win the Premiership in a year or 2, you'll win the Champions League as well, but only after you've bought off the opposition. So left to steal it like candy from a baby...

How many of you can honestly feel proud of winning anything that way.

So whether the Spurs Win or Lose tonight, I know I'll still have pride and respect for myself and my club come tomorrow morning and in years to come....

Robinho's_thumb said:
colinbellsboots said:
yeah fuck it lets all be muslim for the day, ALLAH, ALLAH GIVE US A SONG ALLAH GIVE US A SONG

You know yids are jewish, right? Or am I missing something?
my mistake, sorry to all muslims , of course.

-- Wed May 05, 2010 1:02 pm --

You know yids are jewish, right? Or am I missing something?[/quote]my mistake, sorry to all muslims , of course.[/quote]<br /><br />-- Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
YIDARMY said:
colinbellsboots said:

see, that just sums up the ignorance and narrow-mindedness

failure to actually structure a clear argument, so just resort to racism and profanities (thats swearing for those of you who don't understand).

Where would you be without your Middle Eastern benefactor?? Down in the Championship with Preston. If you can't win it, buy it.... Yes, you'll win the Premiership in a year or 2, you'll win the Champions League as well, but only after you've bought off the opposition. So left to steal it like candy from a baby...

How many of you can honestly feel proud of winning anything that way.

So whether the Spurs Win or Lose tonight, I know I'll still have pride and respect for myself and my club come tomorrow morning and in years to come....
i was wound up yesterday, so i lost the plot, i have appologuised to all, its upto you if you accept this if you dont i wont loose any sleep.

Apology accepted....

To be fair you should let us win tonight so we can improve our squad and mount a challenge to the Premiership, whilst you have the finances to do that without the Champs League....

Then both teams can take on the Chelsea and MU dominance.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.