I've been asked back to the fanzone booth for Sunday!!

Citysmith

Take It, Take It, Take it.

That's what I hope I'm shouting again on Sunday numerous times during the match. I’ve come on the good ol’ Blue Moon forum to ask for any ideas for props.. I’ve a few ideas myself but saw that Danny got some great ideas before the Liverpool game so I thought I’d jump on that bandwagon myself.

The footballing Gods were kind last time so I’m hoping they are smiling down on Gods own club again that day, so that my job will be made as easy as possible, but it always helps with great ideas from you guys.

Not sure that I can harp on about the ‘Arrys impending court case and before you tell me off for being weird and shouting ‘Take it’ sorry chaps that’s what I’ve always done when watching City. I can’t exactly shout ‘Shove that up yer Arse ya feckin bastards, City are giving it out and it’s our time now’ live on telly.

Didn’t feel overly confident before the derby and have that same feeling on Sunday. Worked out well last time :o) as you can see below

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU&list=LLt6zwNS1x8H8ELTm0X34bsA&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

So over to you guys for some great ideas. Cheers

Dress up like
221210-fagin.jpg

bound to cause a stir!!!

A few cheeky references to Arry's impending court case wouldn't go amiss.

"City have the game locked up now" "Look at the way Bale has evaded the officials attention there...." etc etc

Oh and say 'Take It' lots.

Cheers folks.

I know that he'll come at me with Spurs 'doing it proper' and City are bankrolled, destroying football etc.... etc.... just good to have a few snappy answers in return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.