I've been asked back to the fanzone booth for Sunday!!

When is candle faces trial?
How does it feel to be the rags feeder club?
Why do Spuds fans take offense at being called Jews yet wave Isreal flags and shout YID ARMY?
When will you buy a striker you freeloaders?

Is their something in the Narf Landan water which makes everybody a knobhead?

just mention tax as much as possible. quote transfer fees and mention some whack of tax should have been paid on that. how much tax players pay, even a mention about the spanish tax change try and get the spurs fan into a talk about how people over there will pay more tax and how it has almost been cheating with there system being able to offer lower wages but better take home pay for the player, sort of 'tax cheating' you could call it

I will be happy if at the beginning you walk in with a can of petrol and a lighter and say to him "keep your mouth shut or you will TAKE IT!!!!!!"
Then i wont have to listen to the cock talk about how much chickenham hotspurs played good football back in 2000BC

remember when the camera pans to harry...................." just look at his sad chops.........."

that was a quality line that makes me smirk everytime

PRESSURE. Bobby's used to the pressure of winning trophies, 'Arry is only used to the pressure of court-cases.
MONEY: 'Arry bankrupted and nearly sent out of existence the last club at which he won a trophy. I hope Spurs' name is on the FA Cup this year.
DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY. Is (insert name of just about any player in a spurs shirt) from the academy?
BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL. That was another beautiful long-ball, there (shame it went into touch, or wherever).
TAPPING UP. Say something like 'Bale's having a poor game. However, much as I'd like to talk about him, he's somebody else's player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.