ive been shot

jacko8684

in my wrist with a flying shard of steel off a pick axe, blood splurting everywhere initially then it calmed down as i had my wrist in my mouth catching my blood.....so i wrapped it up and applied pressure..anyway i gets to the hospital and they clean me up and x ray me, doc comes in and says he cant dig it out as its too close to my artery and would be too complex because its 3mm away from my wrist bone!!!!!! bang underneath my thumb and showed me the x ray...so ive now got to wait for wythenshawe plastic surgery dept to arrange when to open my wrist up and get the little fucker!
i have a question for you.... will me not taking the antibiotics i was prescribed untill tomorrow tea time do me any serious harm? my thumbs numb as doc said the shard is lodged against a nerve but its not got worse....
any advice appreciated

jacko8684 said:
in my wrist with a flying shard of steel off a pick axe, blood splurting everywhere initially then it calmed down as i had my wrist in my mouth catching my blood.....so i wrapped it up and applied pressure..anyway i gets to the hospital and they clean me up and x ray me, doc comes in and says he cant dig it out as its too close to my artery and would be too complex because its 3mm away from my wrist bone!!!!!! bang underneath my thumb and showed me the x ray...so ive now got to wait for wythenshawe plastic surgery dept to arrange when to open my wrist up and get the little fucker!
i have a question for you.... will me not taking the antibiotics i was prescribed untill tomorrow tea time do me any serious harm? my thumbs numb as doc said the shard is lodged against a nerve but its not got worse....
any advice appreciated

Ouch

Blue Smarties said:
Personally I'd take the meds.
what if you had to drive to salford from bury now your home after a nightmare day because you didnt go to the hossy pharmacy and went to tesco in bury like a dick!! and imagine you are in salford tomorrow at work and can get there for 3pm? would you change your mind? ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.