ive been shot

jacko8684 said:
daveduke67 said:
jacko8684 said:
ive started taking em today, as soon as i got them. its not that i dint want to take them, i would have had to drive to salford royal from bury lastnyt after the day id had...n i thought fcuk that!!! just wanted to know if taking em 24 hours later would harm me...im ok though, just shitting it for my appointment on mon

I'd be more concerned that there was a peice of sharp metal next to my artery and in the middle of a bunch of nerves. I certainly wouldn't have gone into work to do a manual job - you'd be in trouble if the metal got a nudge into the artery or nerves :-s

Good luck on Monday, I believe the survival rate is getting towards the 1 in 4 at Salford Royal so just hope that the previous three patients have died on the table. :-)
oh well its a good job im going wythenshawe then isnt it! ha
and i did f all at work today, made the brews...was like my apprenticeship again! but yea fair dos for your comment, it could do damage if if moves too much

Be careful then - good luck on Monday :-)

BACK FROM WYTHENSHAWE BEFORE....as they sent me home yesterday without seeing me. twats.
they are going to ring me to arrange surgery and has given me a 2 week sicknote because i need putting to sleep while he fishes for it... eeeew!!
still sore and my thumbs still numb, got a right fucking fat bandage on to stop my thumb moving...
hate being off work when im not doing anything, drives me insane!!!
Especially with limited football on...shit!!!!!
what would you do with possibly 2weeks off and a bad left hand?

jacko8684 said:
BACK FROM WYTHENSHAWE BEFORE....as they sent me home yesterday without seeing me. twats.
they are going to ring me to arrange surgery and has given me a 2 week sicknote because i need putting to sleep while he fishes for it... eeeew!!
still sore and my thumbs still numb, got a right fucking fat bandage on to stop my thumb moving...

Drink.

Kun Aguero said:
jacko8684 said:

Drink.
still on antibiotics until next thur at least..... otherwise yes good answer!!

-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:12 pm --

im in hossy at 8am . hopefully they will operate and get rid of this annoying bastard.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:45 am --<br /><br />surgery went well doc said, removed the piece of steel and stitched a nerve back together.
sore today though, thats what codeine are for i suppose. so im hopefully back at work monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.