Ive calculated where united would be without RVP

greasedupdeafguy said:
1 - He is their player so who gives a shit, they signed him to score goals.

2 - They finished level on points with us last season without him.

3 - If they didn't have him Rooney would play further forward and probably get more goals.
Can't believe that the things you have posted need to be stated on a football forum. Great signing for them, and he's doing exactly what he was signed for.

greasedupdeafguy said:
blue underpants said:
citytill1die84 said:
:( ROONEY WOULD OF STEPPED IN
ROONEY IS A TWAT, STOP SHOUTING

-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm --

greasedupdeafguy said:
1 - He is their player so who gives a shit, they signed him to score goals.

2 - They finished level on points with us last season without him.

3 - If they didn't have him Rooney would play further forward and probably get more goals.
Have a shandy Bass and give your head a wobble
What have I said thats wrong? Your the one that needs to give their head a wobble if you think United would be 6th without RVP.
Actually without working it out because iv just got back to sunny Urmston from Stoke, you know an away game pal, i would think they would be a tad lower

MCFC2393 said:
Ive taken off all the van persie goals to see where they would be

Game Team Actual Result Result Without RVP Goals
2 Fulham 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT
3 Southampton 3-2 3PTS 0-2
5 Liverpool 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
8 Stoke 4-2 3PTS 3-2 3PTS
9 Chelsea 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT
10 Arsenal 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
14 West Ham 1-0 3PTS 0-0 1PT
15 Reading 4-3 3PTS 3-3 1PT
16 Man City 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT(Well beat them stupid scumbags in April)
17 Sunderland 3-1 3PTS 2-1 3PTS
19 Newcastle 4-3 3PTS 3-3 1PT
20 West Brom 2-0 3PTS 1-0 3PTS
21 Wigan 4-0 3PTS 2-0 3PTS
22 Liverpool 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
23 Spurs 1-1 1PT 0-1

Points with Van Persie 43
Points without Van Persie 21

43-21 = 22

56-22= 34 pts I Think I done my maths correctly LOL

Which makes them 6th in the league because Ill imagine goal difference is good

But I could have made mistakes but maybe someone can calculated it more better
UP SHIT CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE

Remember all i have done is looked at scums results and the games that van persie scored i have looked and every goal he scored i have taken off

So all rooneys welbecks etc etc count but van persies dont

So it seems to me the scum have relied on him because without him they would be 6th by now (not being biased) but in my opinion proberly 3rd because they have other players who can score goals like some of you said shrek and co

But all we can do is play well and keep form going and hopefully scum lose or draw and hope to play stoke away who will cause problems with dirty leeds tatics

You do realise if there is no van persie, rooney would be further up or another ~ 30 mill striker either cavani lewandowski or falcao, irrelevant thread

No, you've calculated where they might be if they played with 10 men and no striker all season.

I've had this laugh at the majority of Bluemoon's expense before. Last summer, a great many people were shitting where we'd be without Tevez and working out that we wouldn't be in the Champions League without Tevez's goals. Including pundits, some of whom predicted we'd struggle to finish in the top four and pretty much nobody had us winning the title. I predicted the opposite and lo and behold, we win the title with Tevez scoring only 4 goals out of 93, with our other three strikers and Silva, Yaya, Johnno and Nasri all scoring more than Tevez.

MCFC2393 said:
Remember all i have done is looked at scums results and the games that van persie scored i have looked and every goal he scored i have taken off

So it seems to me the scum have relied on him because without him they would be 6th by now (not being biased) but in my opinion proberly 3rd because they have other players who can score goals like some of you said shrek and co

But all we can do is play well and keep form going and hopefully scum lose or draw and hope to play stoke away who will cause problems with dirty leeds tatics
But you've assumed that because RVP won't have scored those goals, that none of their other strikers would have been in a similar position and put the chances away. That's crazy.

MCFC2393 said:

We all get what you've done. We're not thick and don't need it explaining. It is however, the most pointless exercise. You've wasted quite a bit of time on it because it means fuck all. Without Aguero, we wouldn't have won the league last season. Without Tevez, we wouldn't have qualified for the Champions League the year before. However, no team plays with 10 players from the kick-off so each player mentioned would have been replaced with somebody else who, whilst they may or may not have scored as many, would have scored some making your calculation worthless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.