2 Fulham 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT
3 Southampton 3-2 3PTS 0-2
5 Liverpool 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
8 Stoke 4-2 3PTS 3-2 3PTS
9 Chelsea 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT
10 Arsenal 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
14 West Ham 1-0 3PTS 0-0 1PT
15 Reading 4-3 3PTS 3-3 1PT
16 Man City 3-2 3PTS 2-2 1PT(Well beat them stupid scumbags in April)
17 Sunderland 3-1 3PTS 2-1 3PTS
19 Newcastle 4-3 3PTS 3-3 1PT
20 West Brom 2-0 3PTS 1-0 3PTS
21 Wigan 4-0 3PTS 2-0 3PTS
22 Liverpool 2-1 3PTS 1-1 1PT
23 Spurs 1-1 1PT 0-1

Points with Van Persie 43
Points without Van Persie 21

43-21 = 22

56-22= 34 pts I Think I done my maths correctly LOL

Which makes them 6th in the league because Ill imagine goal difference is good

But I could have made mistakes but maybe someone can calculated it more better

Don't let the rags see this, they'll say your obsessed!!

i worked out on a calculator that we can get 103 points only if we win everyone of our 38 games. all by myself.

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you shove your mickey into a socket you ll definitely get a buzz.

this thread, like my posts, are useless!

des hardi said:
i worked out on a calculator that we can get 103 points only if we win everyone of our 38 games. all by myself.

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you shove your mickey into a socket you ll definitely get a buzz.

That's one small, oddly shaped mickey.

des hardi said:

Get yourself a new calculator.

38 x 3 = 114 (you said nothing about winning our ''remaining'' games, which would bring us to 96 points). I am probably missing something, but I can't bloody see it!

Perhaps you should stick to your electrical pastime!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm --<br /><br />
heatonblue said:
They have started sellng RVP tea trays at the united shop , carries up to ten mugs
Not bad, that. Has been texted on!

FORZA CITY said:
I reckon OP is a nailed on WUM. Claims to be a Blue but has a season ticket a Derby? How does that work?

Also, in just about every one of his posts he refers to "United scum".

Come on fella, come clean. RAG.

I can explain that for you

My dad supported city since 1970s and i have supported city since 2002/2003 i was beginning to understand football back then and at the time i was living around oldham rochdale area (shaw to be precise) but i moved to derby in 2004 summer and I have been 2 3 city games scunthorpe 2006 wigan (prem) 2006 and fulham 2010 i rarely go back up north and its good to go to watch local football teams and yes they are good and bad The reason i dont like united is because they are annoying and the fans are arrogant and rude ive seen city had good and bad times over the last 10 years and my favourite season is 2007/2008 because the team was exciting and full of energy

Am i glory fan no because i supported city for 10 years and stuck with them even when things went wrong i might watch derby but i will still follow man city till i die

MCFC2393 said:
FORZA CITY said:
I reckon OP is a nailed on WUM. Claims to be a Blue but has a season ticket a Derby? How does that work?

Also, in just about every one of his posts he refers to "United scum".

Come on fella, come clean. RAG.

I can explain that for you

My dad supported city since 1970s and i have supported city since 2002/2003 i was beginning to understand football back then and at the time i was living around oldham rochdale area (shaw to be precise) but i moved to derby in 2004 summer and I have been 2 3 city games scunthorpe 2006 wigan (prem) 2006 and fulham 2010 i rarely go back up north and its good to go to watch local football teams and yes they are good and bad The reason i dont like united is because they are annoying and the fans are arrogant and rude ive seen city had good and bad times over the last 10 years and my favourite season is 2007/2008 because the team was exciting and full of energy

Am i glory fan no because i supported city for 10 years and stuck with them even when things went wrong i might watch derby but i will still follow man city till i die

So if it came to the crunch and Derby made it back to the big time who would you back, Derby or City.

BE HONEST and state why please.

I would want city to win because i support them and it represents where i come from. You cant give up a team you supported for 10 years yes i might watch derby nearly every week but its a football game and a day out
Ill plan to go and see a city game soon when i have the time.

I would want derby to well because they have a football ground with passionate fans and have good attendances

I remember when we beat them 1-0 and i actually didnt go to the 1-1 draw at pride park but if city came to pride park i would have to go in derby fans and watch it

MCFC2393 said:
I would want city to win because i support them and it represents where i come from. You cant give up a team you supported for 10 years yes i might watch derby nearly every week but its a football game and a day out

I would want derby to well because they have a football ground with passionate fans and have good attendances

I remember when we beat them 1-0 and i actually didnt go to the 1-1 draw at pride park but if city came to pride park i would have to go in derby fans and watch it

Definitive wum. Derby is two hours away max, an hour and a bit on a good day. Overall a poorly thought attempt at winding us up. 2/10...

MCFC2393 said:

You still haven't explained your severely flawed logic re. taking away RVP's goals without taking into account that their other strikers would step up and score some (if not most) of them. I am interested as to how you came up with this bizarre theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.